When You Love Someone, All Your Saved Up Wishes Come Out

Start from the beginning

The twins shared a look. "What else did you do...?"

"You'll just have to wait for when it comes up in a conversation." The blonde teased.

"Come on, at least one more thing!"

"Fine... I learned to drive when I was eight."

The twins shook their heads "No way. Isn't that illegal or something?"

"Not in the country...! You get to do all kinds of things in the country that you can't in the city." Kate said, smiling at the fond memories of her childhood. Little did she know, Hikaru was making note of it all.

A floor above them with the second years, Shae and Kyoya chatted before the teacher came in.

"You're telling me I have to wake up at six in the morning on a Saturday to go to the twins' new island? Why?" Shae asked, not really liking the idea of it as much as she thought she would've.

"We'll only have two days there, and with finals coming up, I wouldn't recommend skipping any days." Kyoya smiled at his girlfriend, amused at the face she made to show her dislike. "You can sleep in the limo and jet on the way, there's no need to worry about losing sleep."

"That's not what I'm worried about. I just don't like having to wake up so early."

"You can always pack your bags tonight and I'll come and bring you to the limo while you're asleep."

Shae's ears went red from embarrassment. Kyoya had said that so calmly, like it was the simplest thing in the world to carry her while she was sleeping. "N-no, I think I can handle waking up by myself."

Kyoya smirked, pushing his glasses up. "Did I just make you stutter, Shae Reed?"

"Shut up, you heard nothing." The American turned her head away, the red in her ears spreading slightly to her cheeks.

"I believe I did."

Shae turned her embarrassed face into a smirking one. "I wonder if I can get you to stutter...? Now that would be an accomplishment."

"It would be; but I doubt it would happen. I have never stuttered in my life."

"All the more reason then."

Deep inside, Kyoya knew that his girlfriend would stop at nothing until she got him to stutter now. He also knew that eventually, she would succeed. Though he would never admit that out loud.

The rest of school continued on as it normally would. The twins were causing trouble for people(mostly Tamaki), and completely forgetting about seeing Kate and Haruhi talking in the library. Shae was trying to make Kyoya stutter, but only resulting with Kyoya chuckling. Honey stuffing his face with cake and Mori reminding him to brush his teeth.

But, the only abnormal thing was Tamaki... He wasn't his idiotic self, and Kate felt guilty for it. With love involved, someone was always hurt.

It wasn't until club hours that he showed another emotion than sadness.

"H-Haruhi?!" He had yelled, staring at the girl as she entered the third music room, causing everyone to stop hosting and look at them. "What are you doing here?! I thought you said you were glad to be gone!"

"Well... Kate brought it to my attention that... even though I can study a lot more now, and get a lot of things done, it isn't the same. I miss it here, senpai, and I would like to come back if you'll let m-" Tamaki tackled her in a hug before she could finish, spinning her around in the air.

"Of course we'll let you back! Why wouldn't we?! It's so good to see you again, Haruhi!" Tamaki was practically crying as he hugged her, like the guests actually were as they clapped.

Kate smiled at them, happy to see the king back to himself.

The twins came up behind her and propped their elbows up on her shoulders. "So that's why you went to go see Haruhi. You could have told us, we'd have helped."

Kate shook her head. "Meddling in that sort is no place for males."

"We meddle all the time though in other's love lives,"

"That's what the host club lives off of." The twins said, pouting at her.

"This was a delicate affair though that needed a delicate touch." Kate laughed, "It's all taken care of now though, so no need to worry about it."

"Wow... everyone seems different..." Haruhi said, looking everyone over, her eyes stopping on Tamaki, Kyoya and Hikaru. "Especially these three. I just can't put my finger on it."

"Want help?" Kate asked.

"Yeah..."

"Kyoya is smiling without a dark aura around him."

Haruhi's eyes widened to the size of plates as she looked at him. "WHAT?! It's true!"

Kyoya laughed. "You can thank Shae for that."

Haruhi looked at Shae, her eyes still wide. "What did you do?!"

Shae's ears went red with the attention on her. "How the heck am I supposed to know?!"

What Kyoya said next had everyone, even Shae, freeze.

"I fell in love."

It was silent for a minute until most of the girls in the room started squealing. "SO ROMANTIC!!"

"I love you, too..." Shae whispered, looking away. Though her eyes shot back to him when she felt him pick up her hand and bring it to his lips for a soft kiss, he never looked away from her blushing face.

Kyoya chuckled after a while and brought her into a hug.

"How did this happen...?" Shae asked, leaning her head on his chest.

"I don't know, but I'm glad it did." Kyoya ignored how the screams of the fangirls got louder. "When you love someone, all your saved up wishes start coming out."

Shae nodded. "Yeah. But my only wish is to stay with you."

"Funny, that's my wish as well."

"Good."

Kyoya pulled out of the hug and kissed Shae's cheek. "No matter what happens in the future, I'll always love you."

A/N: 1) I didn't play tag with bulls for fun, they just really liked running down the driveway with me when I wore a red shirt (Yes, that myth is true). It was actually really scary at the time, but funny looking back on it... 2) I have been driving since I was eight. Dad put me on his knee and told me to start steering, a few years later he let me work the pedals. And now that I'm working on getting my license, I'm passing with flying colors! Growing up in the country is the best!

I took screenshots of this part in the role play with Shae(the lovey dovey part with all the confessions), so I didn't have to think too hard! XD Work load isn't going to be as heavy anymore, because this is around the point I started taking screenshots of my favorite moments. Hahaha, Shae thought that it was the end of the RP when Honey asked if they got their happy ending (I didn't even realize that when I had him say it) and I told her we didn't have to end it if she didn't want to. ....well... what she said next... "I'M GETTING MARRIED, GETTING A KID, GETTING OLD AND DYING IN THIS WEITHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!"(Yes, I screenshoted that too). Hahaha, well, the rp ended before we were able to get that far...

3) This part actually was kinda troublesome though... The screenshots weren't the best I've taken and kinda confusing. Not to mention that we were doing two "time lines" at once. Like, Shae and Kyoya, then at the same time as they're talking, me and Hikaru. So I was like "Screw it, Shaya forever!!"(Shaya= Shae + Kyoya. A.K.A., ship name)

THIS STORY IS NOW ON QUOTEV

Well, I'm still on vacation (being homeschooled is awesome). Last chapter I posted, I was in North Carolina for thanksgiving and most of december. Now I'm in Louisiana and leaving for home today. Hopefully I'll still be home for my birthday(January 30th), but my parents will most likely take me somewhere else.