"She has a contract out on her life...." I said hesitantly.

"What!?!" Soryu says in shock as he whip his head to look me in the eyes.

"Ryuun was here... And he has put a contract out on her life!" I say softly.

"No!" Soryu replied.

"Sir, Ryuun hired this gang to kill us. Especially Princess.." I started to explain to Soryu.

"Is she alive?" He asked voice wavering a bit.

"Yes!" I answered.

"But, she's a........" Ghost trails off.

"She's? What!?" He asked again.

"She was shot tooo...." Ghost whispered quietly.

"She is a little bruised." Trigger added softly.

"What are you saying?" Soryu snapped.

"She was also shot, but it was a flesh wound, and She's safe....." I spoke so he will calm down some. But that didn't work. He became more agitated than before.

"Where's Sweetness!" Soryu yelled.

"I'll will go get her....." I said quickly.

"You and Inui were supposed to protect her!" Soryu snapped harshly.

"Yes sir, but she ordered us. You know how she is angered." I say hold my head down.

Soryu sighs, "I know!?"

As It was a set up with the Punks. Of which is death. Kill Sweetness get rid of loyal Ice Dragons whom are loyal to you. This whole thing was total thing would end with an ambush. As I was filling in some of details of the plan that backfired.

We hear Inui's  voice screaming!

"No! No! No! No! no no no no no no!please talk to me Princess Please" Inui screaming shouting.

"I wonder what is wrong with him?" I say curiously.

I heard his voice. I've never heard him like that before. He sounds so, so, so broken. "Wait No! Some thing has happened who killed his puppy?" I thought.

We look towards the sound of his voice that was coming from the other  stairwell, that we see in the shadows coming from where we heard his broken voice.

We see Inui carrying her limp body of Princess up through the stairwell door. Our eyes are  glued on his arms and body. We see that he's crying for her, he is trying to breathe through the tears.

Sweetness is barely breathing and moving. She is so limp in his arms.

I glanced over to Soryu to see that he is in a trance like state, a statue of shock and grief. I don't think he is even breathing. I know I'm not. I can't move.

Several of us are standing frozen here in shock not moving. It took Inui to snap is out of what ever we were in. I still can't believe that this was our Sweetness looking at her like this and with her blood and bruised.

"GET IN THE FUCKING CAR!" Inui yells.. Everyone flinched at the powerful command coming from Inui.

"GET IN THE CAR WE NEED TO GET HER TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!" He screamed holding her tight. We start to move and scrambled. Inui motions for Soryu to take Sweetness into the back seat. He jumps into the driver seat to drive to the hospital.

"Now!" Inui yells.

"I'll take care of things here." I say.

"NOw!" Inui shouts again.

"Fine! I got her! Let's go!" Soryu says stressed he gently stroking her cheek.

"Right Now!" He screamed through gritted teeth.

Inui's POV continue:

I let my guard down. And out of the shadows another punk leaps out on to my back. He knocks me on to the wall. And my gun falls to the floor. He pushes me hard, then I reach for his head and I have him in a head lock. Then I'm slammed to the floor. But I'm on top on him now. I keep punching and punching him in his face and I didn't notice in his left hand another blade. Then he is trying to stabs me.

But sadly the blade connects to my skin. He stabs me into my right side. And I scream in pain.

However, I did use my left elbow and elbow him directly in his Adams apple.

He commits on coughing, and, gagging, and coughing try to catch his breath.

While he's doing that I take the knife handle from my boot. I then take the knife and cut his throat. He fall back lifeless. I lean back to see my injuries, it's not that bad, but it's not that good either.

But it's not even bleeding that much, but it  hurts really bad.

I get up and I pick up my gun and I walk to the bottom of the stairs. And then I look toward the upper upper floor.

I hesitate to climb them. I look back to the way I came.

"I can't leave her! She needs me!" I say convincing myself to go against her order.

I turn around heading back the way I came. I pick up extra weapons for the dead gang members I have slain. After I pocket the weapon and clips and blades. I commence stepping over their bodies. Heading out of the darkness of the stairwell. Watching for the enemy. Moving in silence. Trying to get back to my Princess. I have a really bad feeling about her my gut is never wrong.

"She needs me. As I need her........" I murmured.

To. Be continued