Mini Skirts, One Shot

Blaise knew he had high standards that no girl at Hogwarts could ever hope reach. Hell, Blaise could say that held a measured amount of contempt for almost everyone at Hogwarts. Even the people that he associated himself with were a bunch of idiots, and he in all honesty just couldn't stand them.

For Blaise though, this wasn't a lonely thing. He was quite happy to be alone, although he did enjoy having enough connections to make sure he stayed safe in the upcoming war. The war that everyone knew was coming – forcing everyone's eye to The Chosen One, Hailey Potter to see what she would do.

Blaise would like to say that the only reason his eyes stalked her around the room was because she was the prophesied defeater of The Dark Lord, but then he'd be lying. Blaise may be arrogant, cocky and vain but he wasn't a lair.

His reason for watching Hailey Potter this year, was because she had made the courageous decision to switch from wearing pants everyday to this insufferably short skirt. It drew his eyes to the legs he hadn't known the short Girl-Who-Lived even had.

Blaise had high expectations for women, but that didn't stop him from watching the sway of the Gryffindor's skirt every time she entered the room. It didn't stop him from noticing that she was filling out her uniform more now that she had finally purchased the female version and not the male one.

Blaise never knew why Potter had insisted on buying the men's uniform. How was he to know that she thought the skirt was sexist? Because if she thought so then why'd she buy it?

Blaise would never admit to anyone that he found Gryffindor's Golden Girl the slightest bit attractive. She was a half-blood that consorted with muggle-borns, and blood-traitors, and nowhere near his level.He was way out of her league.

That didn't stop him from thinking that her green eyes were the most striking eye's he had ever seen in his entire life.

Blaise turned the corridor in his mansion, his mother wasn't home – perhaps she had found another man to 'fall in love' with. He didn't care, all that mattered was the he turned the corner, he wasn't sure why. But something in him urged him forward, not sparing a thought as to why he was in his house to begin with.

When he turned the corner he saw something he never expected to see in his mother's house. Hailey Potter sitting on his dining room table, with her new Hogwarts uniform on.

"Hello Blaise," Potter had said, with a sly smirk on her face.

"Potter," Blaise acknowledged. Potter got up from her spot and walked over to him, Blaise watched, not moving an inch. Potter placed her hand on his shoulder, and kissed him full on the lips. Blaise for some reason kissed her back, with a passion he didn't know he had.

"Wake up Zabini," Potter muttered against his lips.

"What?" Blaise asked, his eyes widening, what was happening?

"Wake up, Zabini!"

Blaise shot out of his bed giving Nott a dark look that made him back up slightly. "What do you want?" Blaise asked him icily, knowing that he would be in a foul mood for the entire day.

"Uh, you told me if you ever slept passed 8 to wake you up? You know, our deal?" Nott said blinking with an almost stupid look on his face, if it wasn't for the amusement dancing in his eyes.

Blaise looked sharply to the side to see that it was indeed, 8:30. Blaise cursed under his breath in Italian, and promised himself he would never think of his dream again.