Chapter 5:"Look Alive, Sunshine"

-Recap-
"thanks" Dom said to me and I nodded. We needed to find Roxy...

----Unknown POV-----
*half an hour before Nikki & Dom woke up*
I saw a ship crash so I decided to go check it out. I saw two people outside when I got there, both knocked out cold. Then I looked in the ship and saw another person unconscious.. Oh and a dead pilot. I walked over to one of them... I suppose the youngest one. I looked at her...something was different about her. I could tell they were all bounty hunters though. I decided to take her somewhere and question her.. Wondered who they were hunting...and whatever I sensed about her that was unusual...

----Roxy's POV----
Holy shit my head hurt.. I didn't even know where I was...thank god I had that eyeshine thing on my eyes, I blinked a few times & it activated. I looked around not moving my head and saw a figure sitting there, with his legs crossed and his feet propped up on a rock. He was sharpening a knife with a rock... How the hell do you do that? Oh well.. (I don't even know if that's possible lolol) I sat up quietly since he wasn't looking and was about to get up but he threw his knife right pass me, scraping my ear, I ignored the pain in my ear and froze "Look alive, sunshine" (if you know where that's from your awesome xD xD) his voice was deep and a bit raspy? I think that's the word I'm looking for. I sighed "damn it" I muttered under my breath and he looked at me...wait..He had eyeshine like me! "So...you have eyeshine too? Hmm" he said "who are you?" I said in a firm voice, trying my best not to sound scared. Hell, I wasn't scared....okay, maybe a teensy bit. "That's a good question, who are you?" He said "who did I ask?" I said coldly "me. And?" He said, obviously not caring "people call me Roxy, that's all I'm telling you" "oh I'm afraid that's not all your telling me" he said as he got up and walked towards me and I ran but he grabbed my arm "Let go of me your motherfucker!" I said and struggled to get away "you're strong aren't you? For a little girl your size" he said and pulled me back to him in one tug and held me by my hands behind my back "I'm not a little girl!" I said and kicked him in the nose "agh! Get back here" He said and grabbed me before I could run and shoved me down "sit your ass down and answer my questions" he said "Fine. Ask away bitch.." I said "I would slap you, but I try not to hit little girls" he said "oh I hate you already" I said "good" he said and crouched down in front of me. "Now, who's your target?" He asked "Ri-" I said but cut myself off...holy sh*t its the target! Riddick! The Riddick. "Well?" He asked "Richard" I said, damn it I said his name anyways... I hope he doesn't know its him "Funny..i know a guy with that name. Richard B Riddick?" he asked "don't play dumb" I said "same goes to you" he said "fin-" I said but was cut off by a loud bang...

OH MY GOSH I FINALLY UPDATED IM SO SORRY!! I'll probably update before next Monday because i haven't updated in so so long xD so yeah. Comment? Vote? Byee! :)