"Put it away," I said, then I looked back at the army. "Alright. I know a lot of you are confused, about why you suddenly appeared in this strange land, but I promise you, once your jobs are done, I will send you home." I held up the book for them to see. "I hold to power to control your fate. I know you are a bloodthirsty army, and not much happens in Wonderland, am I right?" A few nods of approval came from the crowd. "Good, now, in one day, we will be marching into battle, and I want no survivors. If you fail to follow my orders, none of you will be going home to your beloved Queen of Hearts. Have I made myself clear?" Few of the men glanced at each other. "Have I made myself clear?" I repeated. 

The soldiers looked at each other, then stood in perfect formation, and saluted. "Thank you. The armory is down the steps to your left, there are beds and food. Army dismissed." The army turned and headed their way. I, myself turned to my comrades and walked over to them.

"You wanted an army, there's an army," I said. 

"How did y-" Aragorn started. 

"I am a Silvertongue. A rare being from my lands. I can read things out of books, and read things back in. I am very glad you guys didn't go in when I read the army out. Yes, you can count this as me lying to you guys. Well, I didn't really lie to Legolas, Merry, and Pippin because they already knew, and that was an accident. I read to Merry and Pippin, and Legolas overheard me talking to Lady Galadriel. You can punish me all you want and get mad because I deserve it. Alright? Alright." I said. Everyone stood in silence. 

"Why didn't you tell me, or any of us before?" Aragorn asked. He shook his head with disbelief. "Me especially, after 17 years." 

"Usually when people find out it's an accident, and before that, people wouldn't accept Silvertongues and we kept our gifts a secret," I replied. 

"Who's we?" Aragorn questioned.

"Two of my cousins and many others," I answered. "I also didn't tell you because this ability can be extremely dangerous. I don't want anyone to be hurt." 

Aragorn slowly nodded. I could tell there was something else on his mind, but he didn't say it. "Let us pray that none of those soldiers turn against us." 

"Oh, they won't," I said. "Those soldiers are most loyal to their leader, and in this case it's me."

----------

After the commotion, we all left the courtyard to resume our duties... Or whatever we were to do in Gondor. Alene and Lilia followed me everywhere I went in the citadel. It was a little annoying really, but they were just doing what they were told. I explored each level of Minas Tirith to pass time throughout the day. 

Each level of Minas Tirith had some sort of market and community, I took the time to explore these markets and look at each stand. As I continued to walk, I was joined by someone. I glanced up to see Legolas walking by my side and I smiled lightly. 

"Enjoying a lovely stroll?" I asked.

"Hm?" Legolas looked down at me. 

"I-" I gestured towards the market then dropped my hand. It was a bad joke, don't explain it. "Nevermind." 

"The market is nice," Legolas mused and glanced around as we walked. 

"Yes," I laughed, "it is." 

"What have you been doing?" I asked. 

"At this moment, I am walking with you." Legolas stopped at a leatherworker's stand. "Though earlier, I was speaking with Aragorn." 

"About?" I asked, looking down at the fine leatherworking. 

"Your gift," Legolas answered, picking up a small leather pouch and admiring the details.