Hansel and Gretel

Hansel and Gretel were two very wealthy children. As the war started, they lost everything. Their stepmom suggested to their father that he lead them out to the woods and leave them there. The first two times he tried this, they used Google maps. The third time, he took away their phones and brought them back. He told them that he would be chopping wood, and that he would be back for them.

He never came back. Hansel and Gretel got worried, so they made a shelter to live in. One day, as they were looking for food, they saw some berries. They picked them, not knowing what it would do to them.

5 minutes later, they sat down to eat all the berries that they had collected. Once they had swallowed the first berry, they stopped, because they had begun to hallucinate. Gretel pointed to a giant mansion made of candy. Hansel looked where Gretel was pointing and his eyes widened.

The little old lady looked out the window and saw Hansel and Gretel coming up to her house. She got ready to greet them at her door. They knocked, and she yelled,"come in!" So Hansel and Gretel went in, unaware of the danger yet again.

The old lady offered them a place to stay, but they declined. She then told the children,"if you're not staying as guests, you're staying as dinner!" She then turned into a witch. Hansel and Gretel freaked out and ran. As they ran, they grabbed the axe that was hanging from the ceiling. They ran, which was not wise to do with an axe at all. When they finally stopped running, they realized that the place looked familiar. They started running again, not stopping until they got to the place where their house used to be. It somehow wasn't there. They then woke up from their dream.

The End