Part 2

No ones pov

So it was the first day of your date and you were waiting for Taehyung to call or message you. You were watching the television while eating potato chips when your phone buzzed telling you that someone messaged you. You checked your phone and it was from Taehyung.

'meet me at the park near your house at 4pm'-T
'ok. See ya.:))'-you

Your pov

Gosh I sound too desperate. Whatever. It's already 3.30pm. I better go change. So I wore a casual dark blue dress and black heels. I make my hair wavy and just let it go. After that, I put on some makeup.I sprayed some of my favorite perfume on myself, grabbed the things I need, then head out. When I reached the park, I saw Taehyung sitting on a bench. Gosh he looks angelic wearing a suit. I went to the bench and sat beside him.

'erm... H-hey.' you said nervously.
'*smiles* hey' Taehyung said.
There was an awkward silence when tae broke it.
'let's take a stroll shall we?' Taehyung said.
'yea sure.' you said.

Your pov

OMO I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!! I'M ON A FREAKING DATE WITH MY ULTIMATE CRUSH!!! ARGHHHHH!!! Ok calm down Hyeri. :))

No ones pov

So Taehyung started asking you about your hobby, likings and stuff and you also get to know tae's hobby and stuff. Not long ago, both of you were quiet but then now, you were laughing and there was no awkward silence anymore. This is what you have been dreaming of and it finally came true. You looked at your watch and it was 5.30pm.

'hey. Wanna get ice cream?' you asked.
'yea sure leggo.' Taehyung said.

Both of you went to the nearest ice cream shop. Taehyung got mint chocolate chip ice cream while you got strawberry ice cream. Taehyung walked you home.

'erm... Thanks for today...' you said.
'yea sure no prob*smiles*' Taehyung said.

You went inside your house and still had that smile plastered on your face. You did your night routine, ate dinner, then went to bed early because you can't wait for your next date.

a/n
That was chapter 2:)) 💗