The Spread

DON'T READ THIS. THIS IS A CONSTRUCTION AREA, STILL IN PROGRESS

                                PLEASE, THIS IS A HORRIBLE MESSSSSSSSS

Hange's eyes blinked open to the sound of a girlish,but somewhat Eren-like scream. She leaped out of bed and rushed down the halls in a mad dash to Eren's room. If she wasn't running and out of extra breath, she would be laughing really hard right then. It was probably best that she didn't anyway; people would most likely guess that she had been the culprit. 

 (Eren's Dorm)

    "Eren! What happened to you? How did you get like this? Are you alright??" Armin hurled questions at Eren with wide blue eyes staring at Eren in alarm.

       Hange burst through the door and saw Eren's new body, but the saw that Armin seemed to have taken on a new look as well."What??" she exclaimed, a frown wrinkling her face. "It happened almost as soon as we made eye contact!" Eren explained. "Well, i guess you just need to explain yourselves to people who ask, and definetly avoid making eye contact with other people."Hange said thoughtfully. "This is so exciting!!!!"she giggled to herself as she walked off. "Why is Krista and some random chick in here?" Jean's voice indicating that he had woken up as well. Eren turned to face him, and immediatly regretted it. I'll bet you can guess why.

         Of course, Jean had refused to listen to Eren's advice, and that resulted in Marco,Connie, and Sasha being infected. Eren and Armin ended up getting Mikasa, Levi, Hange, Krista, Ymir, Bertholdt, and Reiner. And those people affected just about everyone else. Everyone was pestering Hange about an antidote, but unfortunatly she hadn't found one yet. "Well, it looks like you're just gonna be stuck like this for a bit!!" Hange announced to all of the agitated cadets. Looks like we're in for some adventure!!