Deep In The Meadow **In Progress**

Jannet let out a deep sigh, closed her and enjoyed the sweet aroma that swam around her. She had never felt so much in paradise than that day. The day her friend Allen promised right before summer; he would take her out to the meadow. Where all types of flower ever imagined had laid. Jannet looked up to the clear blue sky and smiled up to the world. Allen by the side saw her. He very much enjoyed the sight of her in so much comfort.

Allen looked around himself and saw why Jannet loved the meadow so much. The wind swayed the flowers back and fourth like in a musical rhythm all of them went. The sweet scent of what the flowers let out made Allen in such a deep relief; it took him out of stress and this world. His eyes slowly and swiftly shut off the world and just concentrated on one thing; nature.

But just then a sudden forceful push was made on his back. His eyes snapped open and saw Jannet giggling away, holding back away some giggles. Allen smiled at her, taking a step forward. Already knowing what's coming next, Jannet runs away her laughter echoing through the wind. Allen runs after her, picking up his pace at times to get her more excited.

Just then Jannet tripped on her own shoe and stumbled on to the ground, Allen behind her fell too. Jannet's back pressing hard on the flowers that laid below her. Allen right above her inches away from her body. Jannet's eyes soften, but her posture was solid rock on the ground; paralyzed almost. Allen caressed Jannet's honey brown hair; looked at her sweet hazel eyes gently and carefully dove at her face. His chest against hers. But Jannet let out a whimper signaling she did not want what he was going for and pushed herself out of the forced position. Crawling herself out, she sat on her knees and looked down at the floor. Shocked of her dear friend's actions.   

Allan stared at Jannet for a long period of time. He just couldn't believe that he just made a move. What would she think of him now? That he just brought her to the field to get lucky with her? To claim her untainted purity as his?

Jannet fumbled around as if she could read his mind. The thoughts themselves were uncomfortable enough for her and perhaps were her exact thoughts at that same moment. She narrowed her eyes and began to get up. Allan watched her as she got up. He examined the way her honey brown hair swayed with the wind and the way her pretty red bow danced alongside her hair. He stared at her once again; dazed just because of how beautiful he thought she simply was.

But soon enough Jannet was walking away from him. Allan startled ran up to her to catch up. Jannet felt him behind her and began walking faster; creating distance between each other. Allan was worried she thought of the worst when he kissed her the way he did. Hopefully not.

Allan couldn't see Jannet run away like this. Not after everything he went through the get her to the fields.

In top of his lungs he screamed her name. But did Jannet look back? She did not. She couldn't fully comprehend why Allan would kiss her out of the blue like that. Allan constantly kept screaming her name. Each time appearing more desperate one after another. Until finally they stopped. Curious, Jannet looked back to see why he stopped. 

And what she saw made her jaw drop and screamed silently in her mind.