1

This is unedited. I still have yet to change this into 3rd person.~

"Have you ever heard the tale of why werewolves and vampires don't get along never have, because? well if you had to stay away from someone your whole life wouldn't you think you had to hate them?

Why they have to stay away from each other?

Well because of the legend werewolf and a vampire that loved each other so much but there happened to be one problem

If they kiss they'd turn human

Now your probably wondering what they did well my friend let us start from the beginning"

Phil's POV

Beep Beep Beep

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, I pounded my hand on the snooze button which resulted of the alarm clock smashing into pieces. I got up and examined it and unsurprisingly it was ruined and my dad was in the doorway shaking his head at me. I turned to him and offered him a smile to which he rolled his eyes at and said "Babe, this is the fifth alarm clock this week are are you sure you just don't want me to get the training hat" I stopped smiling "No, no I can handle it" "Alright" he said then walked out. There was no way no way I wanted the training hat it was a blood red ugly wizard looking hat and there was no way in hell I was wearing that to school.

Anyways, today was a special day the first day of looking for my mate I- the sound of my alarm clock catching on fire interrupted my thoughts, I quickly grabbed it put it in the sink and ran hot water over it, after the fire burned out I picked it up and throw it in the bin, I took of my PJs walked over to the shower turned it on and got in, Once I got out I wrapped a towel around myself then grabbed my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth and fangs,  when they were clean enough I spit and rinsed out my mouth and the toothbrush I put it down walked over to my dresser and picked out a red flannel and black skinny jeans them went back to the bathroom to straighten my hair I plugged in the straighteners and waited when they reached the right temperature I started straightening, after that I was finally done I looked into the mirror and smiled until I realized my fangs were still showing I put them away and ran downstairs.

I was just about to leave when I heard an Australian accent say "You know you need your bookbag to go to school right?" I turned around and say my dads standing in the doorway one of them holding the bag by one finger "Oh yeah" I said and took it from him "Thanks" "Good luck finding yourself a mate and when you do don't be too loud" he winked at me. I turned to the other one "Control your husband" I pointed to his husband "What am I supposed to do my mouths just as worse  like when I told you about-" "You know what i'm going to be late for school BYE" "Bye" They said in unison and with that I left and sped my way to school.

Once I got there the first thing I saw was PJ and Chris running towards me "Hi mate"  Chris smiled

"Listen we need to tell you something" PJ said "We're telling him  now" "Yes Chris he needs to know" "But-" "No buts we're telling him" Chris sighed "Fine" "Telling me what" they ignored me well then "When do you want to do it?" Chris asked "Let's do it at lunch" "Okay" What do they want to tell me? I guess i'll find out at lunch "So anyways" PJ said "How was your summer" he asked me "Same as a always what about you two" they both thought of something then blushed crimson I was about to ask why but the bell rang and it was time to start the first day of school "Bye guys" I said to them "Bye Phil" They said in unison and we all went our seperate  to go to our classes. Once I made it to my class I noticed there was a new kid sitting in my seat he was looking out the window with earbuds in listening to music I decided to sit next to him when I did he took out his earbuds and turned to me he had chocolate brown eyes with brown hair to match, he had a fringe like mines but pointing in a different direction, and was wearing an attack on titan sweat shirt and black skinny jeans. He gave me a small smile and said "Hey i'm Dan" I started getting nervous which was weird because I usually don't get nervous around anyone "P-Phil" "Well hi Phil" I started feeling a churning feeling in the bottom of my stomach and one question going through my mind 

What is this boy doing to me?

-----------------------------------------------