Reyna (tributewitchdemigod)

There was a crack then a gust of wind. The river went dry. Some how a hell hound got through boarders. I pulled a dagger out of nowhere and ran over into battle. it tried to pounce on top of me but i stabbed it in the stomach. monster dust showered on me. then i saw a mortal on a phone. I think the boarders were broken. i will worry about it later. Now it is time for lunch.

 Dakota walked over and told me that many monsters and mortals have gotten in to camp.All of the sudden people in yellow hazard suits burst in and started grabbing people. As praetor i put up a fight. it took 4 men to drag me away. they were about to lock me in a white van i yelled "don't tell them anything". then it was all black.

i woke up in a cell. there was a few other girls. what happened. Gwen was there. she explained that the  boarders broke then the government showed up and took us here. I pulled a knife out of thin air. What are you doing. watch. i put my arm through the bars and started picking the lock. There was a click and the door swung open. I walked through the halls until i found an office. 

then someone walked in and said how did you get out. secret. he grabbed me by the shoulders and started dragging me back to the cell. he locked me back in the cell.i slumped down against the wall. Total fail said Angela a daughter of Venus and she is a brat and a bully. No it was not a fail i warn camp half-blood of what happened. 

*******************

time lapse

**********************

a man came and gave us food. MC. Donald's. we ate our food then another man came and took me to a room where another man was. he gestured to a chair across from him. i sat in it. okay I'm going to ask you a few questions. first question who are you. i am Reyna leader of the camp. second what is your camp based on. the camp is based on the roman gods.at the age of 15 you get to choose a god or goddess you want. it effects how you train. three what are these marks.those represent what god you chose. okay we are done here.