BABY

*Dezmond's POV*

Its been a month and I havent had a period. Ive been throwing up lately too. I guess when Kasen gets home its time to see the doctor. I got in the shower and did my hygene thing. I put on some pink nike shorts that stopped above my thigh a white tank top and my pink and white nikes. I went downstairs and as soon as I got down there Kasen walked in.He walked up and kissed me. "I need to go to the doctor" I say. "Why?Whats wrong?" he asks with concern in his face. "I-I think im pregnant" I stutter. Kasen gets the biggest smile ever. "Im going to be a father?" he asked. "We will see" I say. "Alright lets go" he says. We walk and get into the black lambo. Oh boy could this be true?

*Kasens Pov*

We got to the doctors office and waited. When they finally called Dezmonds name we walked to the back. I was nervous.The doctor came in and asked Dezmond a couple questions then made her pee in a cup.She left out and Dezmond gave me a concerned look. "Whats wrong baby?" I ask her."Are you sure your ready for this?" she asks. I grab her hand and say "no matter the results my love will never change for you." She nodded and we waited. A couple minutes later the doctor came in and said "well Dezmond... you are 1 month pregnant and you probably wont start showing til another month." she says. Dezmond looked up at me and I kissed her with alot of passion. "Ok well bring her back when she is showing more so I can do a ultrasound and you can find out the sex of your baby." she says. Dezmond shook the doctors hand and then grabbed mine as we walked out. When we got in the car she looked at me and smiled. "I love you" she says. "I love you more" I say. she rolls hers eyes and I start the car and peel off.

*Dezmonds POV*

I wasnt suprised when the doctor told me I was pregnant. I was kind of hoping she would say I was. Now all I had to do was wait 8 more months and I will have my baby. If it was a girl I knew what her name was going to be. I was interuppted when the car came to a stop. We were in front of Kasen's mom house."Why we here?" I ask. "She texted me and told me to stop by" he says. I shrugged my shoulder and got out. We went in and Kasen's mom was sitting on the couch her eyes giving a man with a low fade a death glare. Kasen stopped and his smile faded. "Who is that?"I wisper. "My father" kasen says through clenched teeth. I went over and hugged his mom. Kasen stood where he is. "Tell him why you here" Kasen's mom says. "Son I wanted to talk to you about some money" his father says. Kasen did the weirdest thing ....he started to laugh."Nigga you got me bent I aint giving you shit nigga yeen been here my whole life you left like a pussy ass nigga." Kasen spits at him."Alright I understand that but ya momma wasnt telling you how she was beimg a hoe- "NIGGA GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE" KASEN'S MOM SCREAMS. "Bitch sit yo ass down before I slap the tast out yo mouth" Kasen's dad says. "NIGGA GET OUT MY MOMMA HOUSE BEFORE I BLOW A CAP IN YO PUSSY ASS GET THE FUCK OUT AND DONT COME BACK NIGGA I HOPE YOU DIE." Kasen screams. "This aint over" his dad says walking towards the door. I was speechless I aint never heard Kasen argue with somebody like that. He then walked over and hugged his momma. "Momma I got some news" he says "what is it sweet heart" she says. "Dezmonds pregnant" Kasen says. She looks at me and starts screaming. OH MY JESUS IM GOING TO BE A GRANDMA she says rubbing my stomach. I smile and then she says "well kasen I will tell you if he comes back. He nods then we get up to leave. I was soo tired I fell asleep in the car.

*PULLED ANOTHER CHAPTER OFF OWEEE DEZMOND IS PREGGER DEZMOND IS PREGGER LMAO IM SOO SLOW BUT GUYS THANKS FOR THE VOTES I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKS FOR ALL THE READS I APPRECIATE YOU GUYS WELL WHEN MY NEW BOOK COMES OUT WHO IS GOING TO READ IT? I HOPE YOU ALL DO BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS WELL UNTIL WEDNESDAY* -DESTINI=)