Autumn Nights (Kagami x Reader)

A.N: There is a balcony attached to Reader-chan and Kagami's room. I'm sorry I didn't make that clearer in the beginning. xD

2:30 A.M.

That's what the alarm clock read on the nightstand, and you still couldn't sleep.

What I'd give for an hour of sleep!

Turning over again--which felt like the tenth time that night--you saw the full moon beaming through the window, casting its rays on you and your boyfriend, who was softly snoring next to you.

After a few moments of admiring the moon, you gently lifted yourself out of bed.

Grabbing one of Kagami's sweaters, you slithered your arms through the long sleeves and pulled it over your head. A small smile spread across your face as you caught a whiff of his scent that was lingering on the fabric.

Taking a thick blanket with you, you got out of bed and went to the sliding door.

After you gingerly opened the door, you were met with the bone-chilling cold.

Not wanting to let the cold in, you shut the door and sat on a nearby bench and cocooned yourself within the blanket.

Looking up at the clear darkened sky, stars shimmering around the moon whilst the nice crisp autumn air filled your lungs--relieving any and all the stress you had prior to sneaking outside--you relished in the tranquil and stillness of this glorious night.

"When in the hell are you going to stop staring and finally get to bed?"

You finally acknowledged the gruff and weary voice of Kagami, who you thought was asleep, and noticed him standing near the door with a solemn look on his face.

"I'm sorry, Taiga. Did I wake you?" you quietly asked, getting up and walking towards him.

"What do you think?" he murmured, placing the palm of his large hand on your head and ruffled your hair. "You've been tossing and turning all night."

"I said I was sorry!" you exclaimed, slapping his hand away as you attempted to fix your hair. "What more do you want from me?"

"To get some sleep," Kagami said, taking hold of your hand, shoving you inside to bed.

"We're going to your parents tomorrow," he added, crawling into bed.

"Fine," you yawned, following his actions, snuggling in the warmth of the sheets as you curled up next to him whilst he draped his arm around your waist.

"Goodnight," he muttered, giving you a peck on the forehead.

"Goodnight," you whispered, closing your now heavy eyelids and drifted off into the wonderful world of dreamland.