MINE

"So many sluts." I mumbled. He growled. That's it I'm done this shit. I shifted so did he. I tackled him. He snapped at me and threw me off. Someone shouted, "HAHA HE GOT CHALLGED!" I laughed. He pined me down. 'Let me out I'll beat him'  I let her. I growled. So did he. He snapped at my shoulder. We heard a growl. Not a normal one. An alpha. Oh no. Not him anyone but him. I'd take my abusevie dad. The beta got off of me and bowed. I took that chance to run. I heard paws behinde me. Ugh do I ever get away? I guess not cuz that wolf tackles me. The alpha. He shifted. "Shift or I will make you. You dont want me to." He crowed. I was about to give, but I kicked him off of me. My wolf whimpered when I did that. I just ingoreed her. I hulted. No not my dad. Then I saw his wolf. He shifted. "Now Summer come with me." I heard another growl. Lucas. He jumped in front of me. My dad backed down when he saw him, and then ran. I tried to go with to escape, but it didnt go so well. I shifted and changed. I dragged me back to the clearing. "Now, as you all know we are trying to find our mates. I'm going to go first." He sniffed the air. "She's here." He walked past ever girl. Some cried, some ran into the woods. He stop at me. Uh-oh. "MINE" He growled and pulled me into him so he can inhale me sent. I wimperd. He touched the part of my skin of my resent beating. He growled. Please Moongoddes don't let him hurt me. "Come on I need to see what's wrong ."