"Stop fucking teasing me." He growled. I replaced my mouth with my hand. "Beg me then." A string of swear words left his lips as my hand increased speed. "Kitten please put your mouth back on my cock. Fuck, I need to feel your mouth." I smiled. I knew it wouldn't take much to get him to beg me. I did as he so very nicely asked. "Yes yes just like that." His release shot straight down my throat. "Fucking hell you're good at that." He whispered. I climbed back up to his lap.

"What do you say?" I asked.
"Thank you Kitten." He smiled. "We've taught you so well." The sound of the door opening and laughter caught our attention. I rolled off of daddy Luke. He quickly adjusted his pants and rushed out of the room. I smoothed out my hair and went to my bathroom to gargle some mouthwash. No doubt my mouth tasted like cum and that would be a dead giveaway. After I was done with that I made my way out of my room.

"There she is." Daddy Ashton said.
"Hi daddy." I smiled and kissed each of them on the check.
"Hey baby girl." Daddy Ashton wrapped his arms around me. "What did you do while we were away?"
"Did Luke keep his hands to himself?"
Daddy Calum asked. I begged my cheeks not to burn.
"Yes of course." I told them.
"You gave him a blow job didn't you?" Daddy Michael questioned. Damn it. "Her lips are puffy."

"I-" I know my lips get a bit puffy after the act but I didn't think they'd notice.
"Of fucking course she did, but I know he asked her and she wouldn't use the safe word for that. He never fucking listens." Daddy Ashton grumbled walking down the hall.
"You're not in trouble Kitten don't worry." Daddy Calum assured me.
"Baby girl, boys, come here." He called from what we can assume to be daddy Luke's room. We made our way to his room.
"Luke says you that not only did you tease, you also made him say thank you afterwards. Is this true?"
"Yes daddy." I nodded.
"Nice one kitten." Daddy Michael praised giving me a high five.
"Why don't we ever let her have control?"
Daddy Calum questioned. "See how mean our little girl can be." I gazed at daddy Ashton.

"I'd like to see that too." He said. "Just for today, how about we forget the rules?"
"Really?" All four of us said at the same time.
"Sure why not?" He shrugged. Before I could even think I was pulling him into my room.
"Just him?" Daddy Calum whined. I nodded.
"Oh don't worry, you can watch." The three of them all groaned, but gathered in my room. I pushed daddy Ashton down on my bed. He looked a little pissed off, but nonetheless aroused. I pressed my lips to his. His hands instinctively went to my ass. I shook my head at him grabbing his hands and pinning them above his head. "Say please." I cooed licking up his neck.
"Please." He growled. I released his hands.

"See was it that hard?" I questioned pressing our lips back together. He gripped my backside extremely tightly. I hummed on his lips. I slipped my hand down and rubbed over his erection. He bit down on my bottom lip. "You want me to suck your cock daddy?" I whispered into his lips. He nodded. "See, I didn't have to ask for permission." I chuckled climbing off him and laying on my back. "I go first this time." I said pulling my shorts down. Surprisingly, it didn't take long for him to get to work. He ran his tongue in slow strokes up and down my slit. "Daddy." I whined. He continued to slowly torture me. I tightened the grip I had in his hair and yanked his head up. "Don't fucking tease me." I growled quickly smacking him in the face.

"Holy shit." Daddy Michael spoke slapping daddy Calum on the arm.
Now he was really pissed off. He gripped the back of my thighs and pulled me closer. "Oh yes, just like that." I moaned. Daddy Ashton always knew how to work his tongue. He circled his tongue around my clit before taking it in his mouth. He pushed his tongue in my opening and his grip on my thighs tightened keeping me in place. His nails dug into my thighs and scratched down adding to the intensity of my pleasure. My chest rose with every tongue thrust. "Fuuck." I groaned. He looked up at me, I could see the smirk in his eyes. He sucked on the skin of my inner thighs. Just as I was about to give him another hard slap in the face, he put his mouth back on me, licking and sucking like nobodies business. I came without another thought. I gripped his hair pulling him up to me.

"Boys, out." He spoke in a stern voice.
"But Ash-" Luke whined.
"Out." He repeated. They slowly exited my room. He turned me over on my belly in one swift motion and trusted himself deeply inside. He grabbed a handful of my hair in true daddy Ashton fashion, and yanked my head back. I kept my eyes on his.
"Just because we dropped the rules doesn't change the fact that I own you, we own you, little girl." He whispered biting down on my ear. "And if you ever fucking slap me again, you won't come for a month."
"A month?" I whimpered.
"Yes a whole goddamn month."

"You liked it." I taunted smirking. Daddy Ashton didn't like that, he reached under us and rubbed over my clit instantly changing my expression.
"So what if I did, you're never going to do it again." I slapped him again. He growled increasing his hip movement at a rapid speed. My orgasm erupted through me, it was toe curling, mind numbingly powerful. I lazily smiled at him.
"Sorry for slapping you daddy, but it was worth it." I trailed kisses from his cheek to his lips.

"You're right Kitten, I did fucking like it." I bit down on his jaw, sucking at the skin making him groan. "And you know I could never not make you come for a month."
"Yes I know daddy." I pressed one last kiss to his lips before he climbed off of me. He left my room I searched around the floor for my clothes.
-
THIS ALL SEEMS WEIRD BUT I PROMISE IT'LL MAKE SENSE IN THE END💖💖 vote &a comment if you're still enjoying this! also, I'm gonna update like 1-2 more times and writing another book after this🍷🍇