Chronicle 26

Steppin' inside Luh' ones hospital room my heart instantly dropped I can't keep doing this ta ha I put her in so much danger its crazy I walked up ta ha bed and stared at ha what seemed like lifeless body they had my babeh hooked up to all these different damn machines every time i come in here and i feel so bad cause its all my damn fault.

Leaning down I caressed ha cheek I stared at the patch that covered the bullet womb in ha head and lightly kissed it I kissed every scratch and bruise jasmine left on ha body

"Babeh "

I sniffed

"Babeh ya prolly can't hea me but Im sawrry I put ya through all this I'm so sawrry mama I know you prolly gone hate me for this but I wish we never met , I wish me never met because then you wouldn't be in this hospital bed right now fighting for your life .
I-I want you ta find a nigga betta than me I got to much baggage and I only think its right if I handle it by myself I can't keep puttin' you through this I love you and I'll never stop loving you babeh"

Lightly kissing her head he stared at ha one last time before walking out .

Meanwhile Rayne heard everything he said. She dropped her first tears in 2 weeks and even moved a little too although Rayne did get shot in the head the bullet didnt hit any major arteries so she survived she just had a little head trauma that put her in a coma. and for Jasmine she's dead Tara killed her after she shot Rayne and is now sitting in jail. Robert has fled Houston after he witnessed his sister laying on the ground with a bullet in her head he packed everything he had back at there mothers house and his now on his way back to live with their dad.

Torey and Corey left with August they are all laying low til the whole thing blows over .

Torey comes and visits Rayne in the hospital everyday .

For Corey, Corey is Corey after Tara killed Jasmine and went behind Rayne's back he's back at his old ways sexing Every girl he meets.

Everyone split up and went there separate ways.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

GUESS WHAT GUYS????!!!

KEE IS GONNA DO A SEQUEL GET READY LOL

NAH BUT FOREAL!!

Don't hate me

Kee❤