emotions.

I woke up, my forehead was raging with pain. I look around and notice I'm in somebody's arms. "Tyler?" I look up into his eyes but they flicker off away avoiding my eye contact. "Why would you do that to yourself.. I .. I didn't know what to do. I was so scared.. I thought you were.." He trails off. "I'm fine Tyler." He looks at me. "Fine?! You think that's fine?!" He slides up my sleeve rather roughly. I flinch before looking down. He gets up and sits on my bed. He sighs. "Tell me why you did this." He says quietly. I shift, sliding along the floor until I'm against the bed next to his legs. "I'm sick in the head I guess." I say. I notice a few tears falling onto the floor next to me. I look at them then look up. He's crying. He moves around up from the bed. Look. He's leaving. You scared him off. He slides down to sit next to me. "You sat on your tears.." I say looking at him with all seriousness. He looks down and smiles that sad little smile. His fingers search for mine. I freeze. I yank my hand away and he looks at me offended. "Let me see what you've done." He grabs my wrist and gently slides up my sleeve. "Oh.. Oh.. No. Why did you do that.." He whispers then pulls me in a tight hug. Woah woah. I'm completely frozen. This is so weird. I barely know this kid, and yet he seems to care so much about me. Shut up stupid he doesn't care about you. I smile at myself. He doesn't care. I pull away from his embrace. He looks at me with his big brown puppy dog eyes. "Tyler you should go." I say quietly. "I'm not leaving till you tell me what happened." He says. "Please just go.."
"I'm not leaving you alone."
"You don't fucking know me, Tyler get the hell out of my house!" I yell. He looks at me wide eyed. To my surprise, he sets a hand on my back. I flinch at his touch then I start pouring out tears. He rubs his hand back and forth comfortingly. "My dad.. He killed himself last year. I was a daddy's girl of course. We would stay up late at night looking at stars, telling jokes. He was my best friend you know?" I sniffled. "I used to ask at least a hundred questions a day, each one he had answered. Since now that he's gone, I have so much unanswered questions in my head. I like to say that I'm losing my mind because of how much I think. One time my mom told me that my dad was on drugs and that's what made him so happy. But there was those days that he would be the worst person alive.. She told me thats how he was when he didn't have any drugs at all. And that made me think, if that was all the drugs taking over, who was my real dad? And at that moment I wanted him dead." I cried even louder.