first day.

I wake up feeling exhausted. I go straight to the shower. Once I'm done I look into the mirror, my green eyes are bloodshot my dark long hair is a mess. I brush it up in a high ponytail. This will have to do. I pull on a hoodie and skinny jeans, as usual, and head down stairs. "Good morning sleepyhead. I think Tyler's waiting outside." I grab a piece of toast and head out the door. "Wish me luck."
Sure enough, Tyler is waiting on the front porch staring blankly at something on the ground. I creep up behind him getting a view of what's distracting him. A tiny ant. I laugh which grabs his attention. He looks up and smiles "Good morning." "Good morning Tyler." He stands up "You ready?" He asks. "Yep let's do this." I say confidently. Since the high school is right down the street, we end up walking. We finally turn in to the street that leads to the school and I start freaking out. I completely pause. Tyler notices and asks "Are you alright?" I nod. And continue on. As we walk in people stare. I can hear people whispering "Joseph's gotta new girlfriend?" I blush and keep my head down. Tyler hands me my schedule, turns out I have 3 classes with Tyler 1st, 2nd, and 6th. He showed me to my locker which apparently happened to be next to his buddy Josh's. "Whose Josh?" I asked. "Oh he's just my bestie for da restie." I laughed. "Sup Ty whose this?" A boy showed up out of nowhere. "This is Stella. She just moved in next door. Stella this is Josh." Tyler says. "Sup Stella." I looked at him and smiled. "Hey" the bell rang each class I had with Tyler he sat right next to me. The day had gone by very slowly. After my last class I headed to an empty bench hoping tyler would show up sooner or later. "Hey baby what cha up to?" I scrunched my face and turned to see who it was. Some cocky bastard. "Don't uh call me baby.." I said awkwardly. "Oh come on. You got plans tonight?" I saw Tyler from afar coming towards me before he knew what was going on so he kept on walking. I got up and ran after him. "Is that a yes or a no!" I heard the creep yell after me. "Hold up Tyler!" He slowed down. "Hey." He said. "I was waiting for you." I told him. "Yea.." He trailed off and kept walking. I continuously had to catch up with him the whole walk back home. Once we reached our houses, I said goodbye and Tyler had completely ignored me. What's his problem?