The High Five

Riley's POV
I am so excited.😀.Its game night and we're going to play the friends game.I wonder if me and Maya are going to beat Dad and Shawn.Farkel and Lucas will be there partnered up.And Mom and Auggie are at Topanga's.I wish I could be partnered up with Farkel.1.Because he knows me better than I know myself.And vice versa.2.I kinda-sorta have a giant crush on Farkel.Yay.
Ooh Maya's here yay.I opened the door and I saw Peaches,Lucas,and Farkel.I imminently blushed when I saw Farkel.Calm the heck down hormones."Hey,come on in." I said.They came in and I went up to my dads room and got my dad and Shawn. We started to partner up but then Maya said "Actually Riley I want to be with Lucas so why don't you go with Farkel" "Ok" I replied.I walked up to Farkel and we started to play.Time skip to the end of the game.Me and Farkel won suprizingly.Dad and Shawn both muttered "But how what why!!.I don't get it I would understand if Riley and Maya won but not Riley and Farkel."Maya said "Yeah how did you guys win."I said "We're best friends we know everything about each other."We then turned to look at each other and high fived and when our hands met there was fireworks and butterfly's in my stomach.We quickly pulled away and when I met the eyes of Uncle Shawn,Dad,and Maya,I realized what I had done.I quickly said "Peaches can I talk to you in my room." "Let's go" Maya said as we ran to my room.Once we were in my room,Maya whisper-yelled"What the hell was that.The we're best friends then the high five thing that happened between your parents.What the hell is going on." "I don't know" I replied."Well do you like Farkel as more than a friend." Maya asked. "Yes,I don't know all I know is when his shoulder brushed up agenst me or our hands touch I get butterflys in my stumch and I feel all weird." I replied. "Oh you got it bad."She said."I know" I said "I still can't believe that your in love with the genius."Maya Said."Iknow ,I mean if you asked me an year ago what I thought of him I would say hes my best friend.But now hes my best friend that I'm in love with hes just,to me he's perfect.He's always loyal and funny and his smile and his eyes,and it doesn't help that now he looks really cute." I said "I have a problem don't I," I said "You need to tell him." Maya said."I know I need to but i'm worried that if he moved on and I tell him that I love him it could ruin our friendship,i don't know if I could risk our friendship."I said "are you kidding me there is no way he's moved on from you he's always liked you I that way more than me.He sees me as a sister but he sees you as a girlfriend,and honestlty I always hoped you guys would be a couple.I mean whenever we all sleep over you guys always end up on each other and you guys freaking snore in sync,I mean it's ridiculous you haven't seen this before.You guys would be great together."Maya said. "Ok ill tell him tomorrow." I said "Ok lets go back and get Farkel and Lucas to go." And we left to go tell them to leave when we got there we saw Dad and Uncle Shawn gone so I asked"Wheres my dad and uncle Shawn?" Farkel turned to me to answer me "They went to go talk to each other about the same time as you guys anyone want to tell me about that?" I was about to answer when Maya spoke for me."She'll talk to you about it in the morning.""Ok well we're going to go"Farkel said. I then went to bed once maya left but before I went to bed I texted Farkel "Can I meet you in the janitor's closet before school?" Farkel Texted me back in 30 seconds." Sure thing,Smiley Riley." Smiley Riley we are ridiculous.I then texted back " Goodnight,Sparkly Farkly." Night." He texted back and set my alarm for 30 min earlier than normal and went to sleep and had a weird dream.

Riley's Dream

I was in a large white dress, It was a wedding dress.I must have be about 25.Then I realized I was getting married I wonder to who.I looked in a mirror and I saw Maya In a red dress I assumed that she was my maid of honor because there was 4 more girls in lavender dresses that were probably my bridesmaids.I recognized them as my mother,A girl who looked like me but she looked about 9 so I assume that she is my future little sister,and then Ava,god would she and my brother still be together oh well,then I saw a girl that resembled Smakel,she had her hair loose and combed on her back but she still had her black glasses.Then we all line up and the boys come up to take their partners.First came a little boy looked about 9 so I assumed he was going to walk with my sister,then I saw my brother walk up to ava He looked about 15-16.Then I saw something I didn't expect Zay walking up to Smakel and kissing her softly on the lips,ok I guess that happened and then something even weirder Uncle josh walking up to maya and kissing her,i guess Josh finally fell for her.He then walked over to me and says"You can do this." "Ok" I said.Then uncle shawn walked over to my mom because my dad had to walk me down the aisle.Then my dad came and hugged me and linked my arm in his then the door opened and my sister walked down the aisle with the mystery boy,then Ava with Auggie,Smakel with Zay,Then my mom with Uncle Shawn,then Maya with Uncle Josh.Then I finally saw who my fiancé,soon to be husband was,the suspense was killing me,Farkel was my fiancé once I saw him a smile instantly appered on my face.He had that effect once I heard the weeding march I knew that was the cue to start walking.Me and my dad started walking towords Farkel and everyone.Once we got to the steps my dad let go of my arm and I walked up to Farkel and we held hands while the afficiater of the wedding blah blah blah. Do you Farkel Joseph Minkus take Riley Topanga Minkus to be your laufully wedded wife till death do you part."I do"Do you Riley Topanga Matthews take Farkel Joseph Minkus to be you lawfully wedded husband till death do you part."I do" I really do.You may now kiss the bride. Farkel and I leaned in at the same time and when our lips touched I felt fireworks.

End of Riley's dream.

I woke up at 6:00 and I got up and my mom was preparing breakfast,normally when I wake up breakfast has been done for half an hour.Mom said "why are you up so early." "I'm going to school early so I can talk to Farkel." "Why" Oh great now I have to explain."Do you remember when you and dad were kids and you were playing sock basketball in dads house and you high fived?" "Yeah I felt spark- oh that happened between you and Farkel." "Yep" "Well you best get going if you want to talk to him." " Ok ill see you after school" "K bye." I then left to go to school.

At school.

I saw Farkel waiting for me at the tree we always meet at in front of the school."Hey how long have you been waiting for me." "about 5 minutes." " you should have gone inside." "ill always wait for you." I rolled my eyes at him and he smirked at me "Lets go inside." We went inside and went to the janitors closet. "so did you want to talk about last night." "Yeah so ill start out with the story.So when my parents were kids a thing happened where it led to them high fiving and they felt sparks and when we high fived I felt sparks and I just need to know if you did too also I never told you this but honestly I've had a crush on you for a few months now and I was too scared to tell you because I was afraid that you moved on and if you didn't like me like that it would ruin our friendship and I don't think I can live without you." Farkel looked kindof speechless,which I expected. Then he spoke. "I never did move on I just stopped saying it because it always seemed you would always say you didn't like me in that way but I didn't stop loving you never have never will.I'm in love with you Riley Matthews. "And I'm in love with you Farkel Minkus. " We both stood up and hugged tightly. I then said "What does this make us. Boyfriend and Girlfriend?" He then said " If you want to we will." "ok" We then separated and I put my hands on his shoulders."I'd like that very much." "OK " He replied. I then found myself leaning in until I felt a luscious sensation on my lips. There was so many fireworks and I felt a swarm of butterflys in my stoumuch..I was kissing Farkel never in my life had I imagined me saying that. We must have stayed like that for at least 5 minutes. We then released because we needed air and we put our foreheads agenst each other.We both panted breathlessly trying to get some air in our lungs. The whole time we were staring at each other, getting lost in each others eyes. We stayed like that for about 3 minutes.Then Farkel spoke breaking the silence "Um d do you want to go a date Friday." I pecked him on the lips. "What do you think. "I said as I smirked at him. "I'll take that as a yes." "Yes "We kissed again for a bit and then separated and I said "We should probably get to class." "Yeah" We grabbed our bags and went to our 1st period Art. The day went by quickly.The whole day Maya was smirking at us. Especially during lunch when we sat together really close,holding hands under the table. When school was over Maya had to go to her the Nighthawk Diner so she could see her mom and Lucas had to go to football practice, I swear that boy breaths football. Anyways so me and Farkel walked home talking about the day and Maya smirking at us all day until we got home. We walked up the fire escape because Farkel lives a story above me. When we got to my bay window I opened the window but before I went in I turned around and kissed Farkel softly on his lips and whisperd agenst his lips "See you tomorrow" "You too" He then left. God I love him he smells like peppermint, he always has he never even tried he just always has, Its my faviorite scent. Then I remembered my mom wanted details so I had to go speak to her.I walked out and said to my mom im home."Why'd you come home through the bay window." "I walked home with Farkel." "Ooh how'd that go." " Good I told him that I liked him and that I felt sparks when we high-fived last night and then he said that he also felt sparks and now we are going out on Friday." "So are you guys boyfriend and girlfriend now." "Yep" "Also can you tell dad that I'm going out with him because I'm scared how he'd react." Ok "

How's that for a first chapter!It took me like 3 days to write this chapter because MJ tweeted this morning that the 4th,5th,and7th episode of season 3 will be She doesn't like me, Triangle, And Ski Lodge my theory is that in She doesn't like me will be Riley realizing Smakel doesn't like her because she sees her as a threat to her and Farkel.And her realizing her romantic feelings toward Farkel.Triangle will be about the triangle between Riley, Smakel, and Farkel. And Ski lodge will be Riley and Farkel taking there relationship to the next level as in dating. I assume this because Riarkle is not Corpanga, yes Riarkle does resemble corpanga in a way but there is only one corpanga so it won't be the same as BM ski lodge so that will probably be the start of Riarkle, I assume that because early in December MJ tweeted that they just brought in a new writer to help with the game-changing plot twist that will occur about 7 episodes in. Mind-Blown so The last 3 days i was on tumblr reading riarkle fanficsFYI Diary is my favorite. So that's why i didn't update. Thank you I am Farkel.I will probably update soon.By my lovlies