Chapter 7-Family Times

"Listen Manik stop...I am not going to let you do it again... okay", I mumbled covering my mouth with one of my palms.

The devilish smirk on his face grew stronger as he saw me struggling to stop him from kissing me again. He had marked me in between both his hands and I stood like a lame rabbit to be hunted by the lion. My eyebrows shot up in anticipation as I saw his quivering lips inching closer to me. I tried sinking into the wall behind as I knew he got turned on whenever he was denied.

"What makes you think I am going to kiss you...just...the other possibilities are far better and more interesting of course", he gestured to the bed and everything he was capable of doing there.

Manik was such a tease. He knew having him so close made me go weak on my knees. Indeed he was the only man who I would let do whatever he wanted even if I was mad at him. But I had to be brave and unaffected.

"Wa..wa..what do you mean?", I slid the palm on my mouth by my side and asked innocently with wide open eyes even if I exactly knew what he meant.

His smiled again at my pretence of ignorance and decided to torture further.

"Okay...so you don't know what I mean..fine I shall explain properly", and his hands made rounds around my waist trying to locate the knot of the towel.

"De..dek..dekho..main..chill..chillaungi', I threatened him fighting to blurt words out of my mouth and the moment I finished it I realized I just said the cheesiest Hindi film dialogue used by the heroines when they are trapped with villains.

Manik laughed out loud at my expressions, "And who is going to come for your rescue... Manini", he mocked at my threat and laughed like a lunatic.

I stared at him like a fool; it was long since I had seen him laughing like that. He looked adorably cute as cute as his daughter. A strange feeling fluttered my heart momentarily, a feeling to have him in my arms, a feeling to bury my face in his chest, a feeling of joining him in his laughter, a feeling to be together. I knew it was hard to control around him and probably that was why I didn't want him to stay back. I didn't realize but I had started smiling looking at him. His eyes stalled at my curved lips. He knew he was the reason for that smile he always wanted to be. Manik slowly raised his hand and touched my lips. I knew he wanted to kiss them and I wanted to be kissed again. No matter how much we fought we still needed each other and being so close and stopping was not hard but just impossible.

He leaned in and I submitted closing my eyes. I was waiting to be kissed senseless. The tip of his fingers dug on my waist and slowly they travelled up through my arms to tracing my collarbone and rested on my nape. We were so close that no sane logic could stop us. He had not even started and I began moaning his name in helpless soft whispers, when I felt a whiff of his giggle on my nose. I opened my eyes to see him smiling at me.

"So this is how you are trying to stop me", he eyed at my quivering lips which were dying to be crushed under his. In a blink of an eye I gripped my posture and straightened myself. I wanted to kill him for embarrassing the shit out of me. He made me feel like a sexually deprived woman who cannot resist his touch which was true in a way. Being close to Manik and being sane at the same time were two very different things altogether. It was irritating to see him doing self control around me and even more because I was unable to do it and he had got his chance to tease me. I just stared blankly at his stupid face when I felt something around my foot.

"Ahhh", I shrieked loudly and without thinking jumped onto Manik's foot making him scream even louder. I had obviously hurt my injured foot and Manik's healthy foot by my sudden jump. Manik immediately wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close to his body and when we both managed to look down we found Manini lingering around my foot. She was trying to do something. I gasped in shock to see her. I gave a dirty glare at Manik.