Underneath The Mistletoe (Christmas Special)

Hey guys! Sooo this is a Christmas Special. Merry Christmas, guys.

WARNING: NOT PROOFHEADED. SOME TYPOS AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS ON DA WAY.

(Location: a random hotel).

---------

Maine had never kissed a guy before.

Waiting for that certain cutie *cough* Alden *cough* to give her her first.

But she knew that would never happen. She's not that deserving, really.

Just because they're in the love team won't change their friendship.

She was just another fangirl dreaming...

Until that day...

-----

"Merry Christmas, guys!" The EB staff cheered as wine glasses cling.

They were having an early Christmas since the piles of work on the exact day so they decided for their celebration to be today.

Tomorrow's Sunday so they got the oppuritnity to not be sober.

Little did they know, two certain someones weren't in the scene.

-

The starry night gave light to the huge, open balcony.

"I'm bored." Maine sighed as they sat on the chair that the hotel rooftop provided.

"Then go down. I'm pretty sure the staff are having the time of their lives." Alden stated.

"Meh, mas gusto ko dito nalang ako uminom. I'd rather get wasted here than with a crowd."

He laughed at the girl's reply.

"Fine."

A few akward minutes pass by, when finally Alden had a plan.

"Aha!"

Maine looked at him weirdly. "What?"

Alden smirked then whispered something in her ear.

"Seriously? I mean are okay with it? It's a bit immature you know."

"Wala naman din ako magawa e." He chuckled.

Maine rolled her eyes. "Sige na nga. Ready?"

"No, not over here." He grabbed her hand.

Maine flinched slightly with the sudden movement and blushed afterwards.

They went up and up and up the building. Finally, they reached the rooftop.

Alden suddenly covered Maine's dark-brown eyes from behind sith his hands.

She screamed as she playfully elbowed him on the chest.

"Where are you taking me?" The girl finally asked as she heard a door creak open and the gush of the cool breeze hit her face.

"Just wait... ok, open them in 3... 2...1!" Her vision came back and the beautiful city lights met veiw.

"Holy- Alden, this is beautiful!" She said in awe as her eyes wander around the breath-taking view.

"All this... for a little thing?"

"Well, it's nice here, diba?" Alden replied.

"C'mon let's do it." He added.

Maine rolled her eyes. "Fine."

She stepped closer to him as he did the same. Their faces were only inches apart.

Maine coould feel his breath. She looked into his eyes.

Her lips twitch to a smile.

"Staring contest, 3, 2, 1, GO!"

A/n: Hahahaha!! Sorry guyzzzz!!! Haha paasa ako, I know. Paasa Level: Miss Columbia. Don't worry, it'll get better.

With Maine's weird and funny looks, she distracted Alden and made him laugh, making him blink in the process.

"Alright, alright. You won. Congrats."

----

After some chatting, they went inside the building. It was time to go back to their hotel rooms since everyone was pretty much drunk or tired.

As Maine was about to go down, a hand stopped her.

"Maine, wait."

She nervously looked at Alden. "Yes?"

"Look up."

"What?" Confusion laced her voice.

"Just look up."

She looked up hesitantly and was dumbfounded.

A familiar looking plant was swinging with the wind.

"A-a Mistletoe?" She looked at Alden, who then smiled.

"I love you, Maine."

Was she hearing right? She isn't hearing an 'Aldub you' nor a 'Maalden kita'. Not even a 'Mainenamahal din kita'.

She was hearing a genuine 'I love you' not only from Alden, but from Richard Faulkerson Jr.

Maine smiled. "I love you, too."

They leaned closer as their lips touch, not feeling the world around them but the kiss.

-------

Sooo yeah, kinda corny but what the heck.

Hope you enjoyed!

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!