Just A Dream?

Maine's P.O.V:

I was heading back to my car. The mass in the studio was exhausting and I want to go home.

I finally spotted the peice of metal and ran to it, but a guy got in my way.

"Ow!" I was about to fall down but luckily, he caught me.

"Uhh... sorry sir-" I glanced at his face and our eyes locked.

"A-alden..." He quickly dropped me in shock. I landed on the hard, concrete ground.

"Ow!"

"S-sorry!" He quickly held my hand to pull me up.

"Again, sorry." Alden rubbed the back of his head.

"No, no, no it's okay. You don't need to apologize." I smiled at him which he smiled back.

"Um... what are you-uh-doing over here. Cuz' I know that our schedules are far apart, cuz' a- you know, Kalyeserye."

"Oh, I have a shooting. You're here for the mass, right?" He asked.

"Um.. yeah. It actually just ended. I was about to go home but we bumped to each other, sooooooooo yeah." I replied politely, or tried to. Who could not calm down when you're infront of Alden frickin' Richards.

"So, how's life being Yaya?"

"It's AMAZING!" I blushed at my outburst while Alden chuckled.

"Good luck with the shooting."

"Ingat din." He smiled again, showing does cute dimples.

I was about to open the car door, when a hand stopped me.

"Wait."

I gulped hard. My heart seemed like it was running for a marathon.

I turned around to Alden. "Yeah?" My voice was shaky. Is he gonna say something bad? Good? Alden, why are you so nerve-wrecking? Just calm down, Maine. CHILLAX!

"Here." He handed me a silver locket.

"It's beautiful." I said in awe as the necklace shined at the moonlight.

"I meant to give it to you at your first day as a... you know, welcome gift. We only saw each other now so... yeah. I even added a thing over there for the Aldub thingy."

He suddenly kissed my cheek. "Goodbye."

I woke up, light pink dusted my face.

Oh, it's just a dream.

I sighed. "Of course, Maine. You can't meet him face-to-face. It's just a dream.

I felt the cold metal around my neck and my head jolted down to see a silver locket hanging around my neck, ontop of my t-shirt.

I quickly took it off and opened it to see on the left side a picture of me doing the now famous 'pabebe wave' and on the right a picture of Alden smiling.

I seemed to unconciously smiled back. "Thank you."

♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♥

Hey guys!!!!!!hope u enjoy this! I got 4 votes on the first one. Yay!thx for reading this !!!

And hey, you can send me requests!!!!

Sorry kung na nosebleed kayu!

ALDUB YOU ALL!