CHAPTER 3

Continuation of Day 5

12:41pm

"What do you mean it was Rin's?" Bon demanded, as he got to the entrance of the building and saw Shima in the distance. "I know is handwriting, it's easy to pick out."

"Yeah, in a normal class." Shima spoke, laughing a bit. "But his handwriting drastically changes if he's writing a paper."

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is..." Shima hung up and walked over to him, pulling out one of the letters out of the box and handing it to him. "You don't know everything about Rin-chan, Bon."

With a bit of hesitation, Bon took the letter from his best friend and looked at the envelope. His name written across it, in bright blue ink, and a small heart next to his name. As he flipped over the envelope and pulled out the letter, opening it. Only to stare down at the page and fight the urge to cry for the injured teen that was waiting upstairs. The beautiful written letter, in bright blue ink, had been written over and degraded. Harsh comments and cusswords scrawled over the beautiful blue writing, as Bon's hand tightened on the letter and he saw the huge 'BITCH!' written on the bottom in red marker.

"I saw Rin-chan write it in class." Shima spoke up, drawing his attention from the letter. "He threw out a good twenty copies, till he got it perfect. then, after the letter incident, he ended up crying for days and didn't come to school. He thinks you put the letter up on the board to make fun of him."

"But I didn't." Bon protested, glaring down at the paper.

"Rin-chan doesn't know that. He thinks you did it on purpose."

"Then I should go tell him." Bon spoke, before his best friend grabbed his arm.

"Bon, if he just woke up, I suggest you don't attack him. He's probably sore and hungry." Shima advised, as he took the letter and put it back in the box; giving it to him "Let him relax and eat. He deserves a bit of peace before you attack him."

"Thanks, Shima."

"Don't mention it!" His best friend spoke with a smile, as he headed off. "Oh! And be nice to Rin-chan! He can be very sensitive sometimes!"

12:59pm

"Hey, I'm back." Bon called out, as he opened the door and the demon turned to look at him and went right to his cell phone.

A pang of guilt taking over, as he watched the demon type out a reply, and set the box of letters next to his backpack. Before he walked over and sat in the chair, noticing a bottle of pain pills on the side tale and the air mask and heart rate monitor in the corner of the room.

'Welcome back. Sorry you had to go buy me food.' Rin typed out, and showed him, the words having no meaning without the demon's voice to back them up.

"It's fine. Besides, you need it since you've been asleep for so long." Bon spoke, as the demon nodded and he pulled the Styrofoam box out; handing it to the teen. "Since you haven't eaten in awhile, I just got you some chicken and plain rice. I didn't want to get something your stomach wouldn't be able to handle."

'Thank you.' Rin typed out, before he took the box and Bon handed him chopsticks; which he gladly took.

The demon opening the box and pulling the cover off the chopsticks, before snapping them apart and dug in. The teen taking it a lot slower than he would have, but it was a lot better than him eating too fast and throwing up. Rin needed all the energy he could get, if he was going to get back onto his feet, and Bon was going to do everything he could to make that happen. Especially if the whole letter incident Shima had talked about was true. If anything, he had to make up for that.