1

Rehearsals are done. 3 hours of rehearsing just to make the fans proud of us and i know i am not complaining, because they are all worth it and i will not be where i am right now if they did not support me and the girls.

Sweat is dripping all over my body as i stood up from my seat and trued to go get a drink. I walk on the hallways of the dance studio while the girls are in the corner on their phones.

"Lauren, wait!" Shouted someone. I know that voice. That voice belongs to someone who i mostly cared of and the love of my life. I know, i am so corny. Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado is so corny. But whatever. I am in love and maybe this is what happens when you're inlove. Oh it's Ally that i am talking about.

Yes, the Allyson Brooke Hernandez is the one who stole my heart. That little ball of sunshine who make people smile, laugh, cry. Including me. She inspires so many people in this world and i cannot be more proud of her.

"Earth to Lauren?" Ally said as she wave her hands in front of me because i was staring on her for the longest period of time.

"Im sorry Ally. Just thinking of some stuff." I told her.

"It's fine Lolo. I am just insecure because you stare at me with so much l-- oh nevermind. Come on now." Ally said. I wonder what she was about to say but being me, Lauren, i just shook it off.

"Come on now, let's get some drink." I told her and took her hand and laced it with mine. Sparks and butterflies and fireworks erupted on my stomach as i held her hand.

You wonder why she didn't stop me or let go right? Well it's because she is used to it already because she thought that i am doing this in a very friendly way but little did she know, i am doing this just to feel her.

Whenever i hold her hand, it feels like i am holding my future. I always see my future with Ally. I always thought that she will be saying "I do" to me someday. But i know that it will never happen. You know why?

Because she's with Troy. Troy Ogletree. That man who i hate the most. I loathe him. He doesn't deserve ally. He cheated on Ally once but being the sunshine that Ally is, she forgave Troy.

"LAUREN!!!" I was cut of by my thoughts when the hands that i am holding pulled me towards her too hard that we ended up stumbling down on the floor. She screamed at the top of her lungs but i held her and turn us over so i will get the impact.

My back met the floor and i screamed because of how strong the impact was.

"OMYGOD LAUREN I AM SO SORRY. YOU ALMOST HIT THE WALL AND I JUST TRIED TO SAVE YOU I AM SORRY." Ally was on top of me and on the verge of crying.

"I am fine babe. Don't worry and don't cry. I can already see tears brimming in your eyes." I told her.

"Lauren, im sorry."

"It's fine Allycat... Ally i--" i was about to tell her what my feeling is but then i heard footsteps running towards us.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!?" Normani asked with so much concern on her voice.

"WHERE'S THE BURGLAR?!" Camila said holding an umbrella high in the air ready to hit someone.

"Nothing guys, i was just about to hit the wall but Ally saved me but we ended up falling on the floor." I explained and tried to get up but Ally still hasn't move from where she is. She sensed that i am being uncomfortable so she stood up and held a hand for me to reach.

"Here Lolo, let me help you." Ally said and held out her hand. I reached for it and she pulled me so hard that when i stood up i bumped to her and she was ready to fall but i caught her and pulled her to my chest. Her lips is inches away from me and i stared deep into my eyes.

You don't know how much i love you Ally.

"What?" Ally said out of the blue. Omygod, did i say that out loud?

"What?" I asked too but she just blinked a few times and stood up straight.

"Thank you Lauren for saving me from falling." Ally said.

"It's fine. Girls, go back to where you are and i will catch up." I told them and they nodded at me. Ally looked back at me and smiled and go with the girls too.

I rushed to the bathroom and washed my face with cold water. I looked at my reflection and my face is red.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU JAUREGUI?! YOU ALWAYS ZONE OFF WHEN YOU'RE WITH HER. First, you zone off thinking about her when she told you to wait. Second, you almost hit the wall. Third, you told her you love her!!"

I didn't realize that there were tears streaming down my face. Why am i crying? Maybe because of the fact that she will never love me the way that i love her. But i need to accept it. That's the consequence of falling in love with the wrong person.

"Lolo, you've been in there for 45 minutes. Are you okay?" Dinah asked trough the door.

"Im fine Dinah." I said as i am opening the door. She looked at me and her eyes went wide. Oh fuck. I forgot that i cried and i am so sure my eyeliner is smudged.

"OH LAUREN. C'MERE. WHAT HAPPENED?" She told me and hugged me and i just hugged her and cried again.

"I love her Dinah. I want to tell her. I want to her to feel that i love her."

"Who? And i am sure everything will be fine Lolo. You just need the right time. C'mon. If you still can't tell me, it's fine. Let's go out now." She told me while she wipes my tears away.

We walked out of the bathroom and when i looked into the direction of the girls, my heart shattered in to million pieces.

Ally is with Troy.