she opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted when someone slammed their books on her desk. she jumped and glared at the grinning zayn.

"bastard!" she yelled and smacked the back of his head.

zayn cursed and glared at her. "hey, play nice, cara. don't want to scare of louis over here."

harry cocked his head to the side. "who?" he asked, confused.

zayn smirked at him. he moved to the side and revealed a nervous boy behind him. he wrapped his arm around his small shoulders and smiled, "guys, this is louis." he said.

the boy just gave them a shy smile and clung onto his small journal tighter. he wore a grey long sleeve that was a bit too big on him, some black skinny jeans that had been torn at the knees, and a little beanie placed on his head.

harry gaped at the small boy.

cara elbowed him and he winced, snapping out of his trance.

he smiled sheepishly when he realized he had been caught staring. he cleared his throat and extended out his hand. "hi, louis." he smiled, charmingly. "i'm harry."

louis bit his lip and extended a shaking hand. "nice to meet you." he mumbled.

cara smirked at him and leaned in. "i don't think he's my next target." she whispered in his ear. "i'm betting he's yours."

harry couldn't help but to agree with her for once.

×

"so what's he like?"

harry's eyes wandered across the campus, searching for a certain feathery haired boy.

"hmm?" he asked, not paying attention.

liam groaned. "haz, you're not even listening." he complained.

harry turned to look at him and shot him an apologetic smile. "sorry, li. i'm just.. a bit distracted today."

"well don't! you need to tell me about this guy."

he sighed. "what do you want me to tell you?"

"i just want to know a bit about him. that's all." he mumbled with a small shrug.

"well, for starters he's really shy." a smile made it's way to his face at the thought of the quiet boy.

"cute shy or awkward shy?" liam said, panic in his voice.

"absolutely cute." he said, his smile growing wider.

his eyes landed on the familiar small boy, and his heart jumped when his blue eyes met with his own green eyes. he smiled and waved at the boy while louis just sent him a smile.

"harold!!" liam smacked his chest.

"ouch! what?" he scoffed.

"you spaced out again. now c'mon, you still have to tell me about louis." he said, a bit snappy.

"don't have to tell you, he's right over there." he pointed at the boy who was at one of the tables under the trees with zayn.

"that's him?" liam asked, his voice raising. panic was evident in his eyes.

harry nodded. "yep, that's him." he bit his lip. "let's go, yeah?" he asked him.

liam's fists balled up. "yeah, let's go." he said and started to walk towards them.

harry rushed after him quickly. "hey, lads." he greeted when they had reached their table.

liam sat next to zayn and scooted closer to him while harry took a seat next to louis. louis quickly closed the journal he had open on the table. harry looked at it curiously, wondering what it was.