Explanations Wanted and finally got the explantions

Hi, im back! So this story will not start without me! .... what? Of course it wont... i dont think that made sense... the pic is small and blurry... so yea and im not sure if the chapter title makes sense and its long

Slendy: Shut up

Me: if you did have a mouth i wud slap it!

Slendy: i do *huge mouth with spiky teeth appear*

Me: ...... *slaps his mouth* haha! *runs for dear life as Slendy chases me*

___________________________

You sat on your bed, lights out, your family gone out for a movie a day after your sleepover with your friend. You looked around, waiting for that 8 foot tall man. Normally, you would've been scared and go with your family but you chose to stay, wait for Slenderman and ask why he left.
Your confidence immediatly melted away as you saw a form in the corner of your room. You gathered up enough courage to act stern.

"Why did-?"

"I leave?" He finished, cutting you off. You nodded as he came closer to you and stood by your bed. He was so calm while you tried to calm your beating heart. "I had to leave and I did want to stay. But I could not."

A few long moments later. Silence. You forced your eyes to narrow a bit. "Tell me."

He looked down at you but you stood up on your bed and crossed your arms. He still didn't tell you. You were starting to get slightly impatient.

"I left..." He trailed off, seeming troubled. This was your first time seeing him act like this. It kinda surprised you but you wanted explanations.

"It's not that hard." You say, starting to get angry a bit. "Say the words. It won't kill you."

He didn't respond, instead he looked slightly away for a moment.

"I don't see why you left without a reason." You started. "There's always a reason for everything. There's a reason why a rock is smaller than another rock. There's a reason why you left and-!"

"It is that I lll- like you." He cut you off. "I left because I did not know what I was feeling, it slightly frightened me and that is when I realized I like you. When I first saw you, I could not leave you. No matter how much I tried... you are like a magnet to me. I try to leave you alone, but I cannot, it gets harder every time."

You froze. The Slenderman... has feelings for you? 'Is that possible?'

'Yes.' He spoke inside your mind.

"Uhh..." You started.

___________________________

Me: *still getting chased around by Slendy* stop chasing me! I promise i will continue this.

Slendy: not the story! You slapped me!

Me: sorry! *sits down as Slendy walks to the corner* ok this goes to the readers... the first chapter, I was going to let that go on with your imagination at first but decided... well i guess this can continue so yea... :D