Prologue.

"You Really Shouldn't Wanna Go To His Party Anyway, You're Just Gonna Start Trouble."

"Why You Always Wondering About What I'm Doing? Don't You Have A Life?" He Rolled His Eyes, Combing His Hair Out.

"Ray You're My Fucking Brother. What Makes You Think That I Don't Care About You?" I Crossed My Arms Over My Chest Raising Up Off The Bed.

"Maybe Because Whenever Me And Chresanto Get Into It You Always Chose Him." He Mumbled.

I Groaned And Rolled My Eyes. "You Always Think That I Put Everybody Over You But I Don't. You Just Think That."

"I'm Pretty Sure That Everyone Sees It Also Breaunna." He Shurgged Handing Me His Comb, I Sighed And He Sat In Between My Legs.

"I Do Care About You Ray." I Said Parting His Hair.

"Act Like It." He Grumbled Fiddling With His Fingers.

I Started Braiding His Hair Into Two Long Braids And Once I Was Done He Quickly Got Up And Left, I Sighed And Put His Comb On His Dresser.

I Followed Him Downstairs And Found Him In The Kitchen, He Was Opening A Bag Of Chips Just Staring At Me When I Walked In.

"Please Don't Go To That Party." I Begged Hopping On The Counter.

"Why Shouldn't I? Chresanto Shouldn't Have Pissed Me Off." He Smirked Walking Over To Me.

"Why Do You Guys Hate Eachother So Much?"

"You Know Why We Hate Eachother."

I Frowned And Looked In Brown Eyes, He Leaned In And I Didn't Know What To Do So I Just Sat There. His Lips Connected With Mine And Everything Felt Right.

I Quickly Pulled Back And He Looked At Me With A Smirk. "You Know Why."

*