Like a dog tearing into a chew toy, his hands clamped onto the front of my shirt and yanked me forward, pressing my lips to his in a crushing kiss as I heard the fabric ripping. I gasped and he used that chance to work his tongue into my mouth, dominating me as his arms pulled my dress apart. On some level I was aware of what was happening to me, but as I continued to stare into Kyle's eyes, I felt myself becoming lost to the animal need his body was sending off in waves. Sarah had already submitted fully to Kyle's command, whimpering in need as our body heat climbed. Even Melanie, who normally balked at submitting to another's authority, was simply shaking her head with a resigned expression.

I gasped for air as Kyle pulled back, feeling my lips tingle from his rough treatment. As he took a moment to catch his own breath, I couldn't help but lick my lips at how tantalizing his body looked. Sure he had been nearly in the nude while lying in the coffin, but seeing him hovering over me with such predatory heat in his eyes was a whole different experience. Apparently he saw my action, because his lips curled up in a slightly different version of Aaron's smirk.

"You like what you see?" He asked as he leaned in to nibble at my neck.

I moaned as he moved lower to kiss my mark, and I balled my fists in the sheets as one of his hands teased the valley between my breasts. I hadn't worn a bra under the dress, given it had padding in the right areas to support my chest without one. Then again, Blaze had neglected to bring me one when they came to get me, so I hadn't really had a choice.

Kyle growled deep in his chest again as I pressed my body closer to him, begging for him to do more, "Someone's getting excited. Maybe we should take care of that."

He pulled back and used his hands to rip the rest of my dress off, exposing my body completely to him as I felt a wave of heat crash over my core. He wasted no time in pushing me flat against the bed, his mouth clamping over my left breast while his hands roughly kneed the other. I moaned and gasped as he used his teeth to gently pinch my nipple, tugging it slightly before rolling it with his tongue. On some level his rough treatment registered as slightly painful, but in my overloaded state of mind the pain felt the same as pleasure. I felt myself getting wet as he switched positions, and I pressed his head closer with my hands as I howled my bliss to the ceiling.

Just as I thought I was going to cum from his ministrations, he moved back and left me on the cusp. I cried out indignantly as I reached for my opening, desperate to finish what he had started. However, mere inches from my goal, he grabbed onto my wrists and held them above my head.

Kyle's face was hovering just above my own, and he seemed to know exactly what it was I needed. "Oh, sorry, did I stop too soon?"

I finally found my voice and growled up at him, "Stop teasing me and get on with it! I can't stand you leaving me hanging like that."

His expression changed to one of mild interest, "Oh, I could, but that wouldn't be any fun for me." He leaned down to whisper heatedly into my ear, "You see sweet cheeks, you're in my power this time, and I get to say when and where things happen. If I want you to scream my name while I pound you into submission, then you ask how loud. If I want to tease you until you beg me for release," I shivered as he licked the flesh just beneath my ear, "then you plead like a little girl until I give you what you need. Those are my rules, and the amount of pleasure you get is all determined by how well you follow them."

He pulled back and met my gaze again, though this time I was able to respond, "And if I refuse to follow your rules?"

I had no plans on doing that, but I wanted to hear what kind of things he would do. It had to be Sarah's submissive desires driving my actions, because I would never normally put up with this kind of crap from a man. If I wanted something, I get it, simple as that. Playing the sub was not in my normal deck of cards.