2.Getting More

(Zayn's POV)

We "Myself,my three sisters,my parents"  were in the car going to my mother's friend house. I was texting Perrie as usual.But my mind was somewhere else, somewhere with Elena that beautiful girl I met a few hours ago, shall I call her? shall i send her a text message? I kept asking myself till I was snapped out of my dreamy world by my mother's voice

"What're you doing,Zaynie?" she asked taking a look at me

"Texting Perrie" I simply answered her question knowing what was about to happen

"Ugh,that girl again, Didn't I tell you it'd be better if you stayed away from her?" she asked with anger in her voice

"Mom,I love her okay? I don't even get it why you hate her so much!" I asked letting annoyance take the full control of my voice

" 'Cause she's the one who always takes your time, she's the one who made you distant, she's the one who refused to meet us!" she practically yelled at me

"both of you need to stop! we're going to a friend's house so we need to be relaxed and happy, discuss all of this later" my father calmly said keeping an eye on the road trying to finish what had started between me and mother, and we do know what to do after these words.

I honestly don't know why Perrie didn't want to meet my parents, every time I ask her she just say "I'm not ready" like ready for what?! I didn't ask her to have "it" with me,did I ?!

Few minutes later we arrived, Walihya my younger sister ranged the door bell. I was keeping my eyes on my mobile "Throw that phone out of your hands,Zayn don't start it with rudeness" my mom whisper-yelled at me. Ugh. As I was shifting my eyes towards the door I saw the one I was thinking about all these past hours, It was ELENA. I grinned at her, she was smiling until she saw me, she just stared at me with wide eyes but she smiled back a few seconds later.

"Welcome" she smiled sweetly at us greeting my mother and sisters with a hug and shook hands with my father. "Well it's destiny" I told her while laughing quietly "Yeah,i think" she chuckled which was cute.

(Elena's POV)

I was surprised, I wanted to play it cool but I'm still trying to figure out what was happening. "Come on,guys you do need your time but we need to talk to you" Zayn's mother said from the living room. We do need our time!! was that arranged! "Make it quick!" my mom yelled for us to come "okay,we're coming" I said while walking up to the living room with Zayn next to me. "Lunch will be ready in minutes" my mom said to the guests while walking to the kitchen "I'll accompany you" Trisha said that to my mother following her. Zayn sat next to my brother and they started talking to each others then Yasser *Zayn's father* joined them. I started a conversation with Doniya,Walihya and Safaa. During the whole process Zayn would just smirk,wink or smile at me.

(Trisha's POV) 

"I'll accompany you" I said to Molly "Elena's mother" following her to the kitchen. I can tell that she was waiting for me to say that.

"You think they'd get along?" Molly asked me as soon as we got to the kitchen.

"Yes, I can tell they'd already liked each others" I said trying to relaxes Molly

"I hope so"  she responded with hopeful eyes

Me as Zayn's mother would defiantly not accept Perrie as my son's wife or girlfriend, I have not met her yet but I don't know I'm not happy with that relationship thing. I was looking for some new girl for him a girl who would fit him.

"I have not told her about her father's will yet" Molly cut my thoughts off

"Tell her tonight, I think It's the right time" I said while preparing the table with her