Chapter 1

That is what Callie looks like.selena Gomez plays her.

Callie's P O V

I brought the last box up to my new room and placed down in my room.i looked around the room and knew that I had a lot of things to put away.

" Callie honey do you like your room" my aunt asked." Yes aunt Ellie" I said smiling at her." Good" she said before kissing my for head and walking out of my room.

I picked up a box and began putting stuff away.by the time I finished putting everything away it was12:00 and I started 8:00.

Wow a lot of time passed by.i put my hair into a messy bun and put on some sweatpants and a tank top.

I took off my contacts and slipped on my raybans.i walked back to my room and charged my phone.i didn't even bother eating dinner I was too tired.

I hopped into bed and turned on my tv.i surfed through the channels and saw that a new episode of supernatural was on!

Yes! I love supernatural!!i laid down and watched some supernatural until I fell asleep.

...........................................................................................................................................................................

I hugged my pillow more as I struggled to go back to bed.it was almost 5:00 in the morning and I couldn't sleep.

I kept getting nightmares about my parents.the reason why I moved in with my aunt was because I couldn't stand seeing my old house anymore and I couldn't stand seeing my hometown anymore because everything reminded me of my parents.

So I just moved to New York with my aunt.i sighed as I got up from my bed and exited my room.i walked downstairs and walked to the kitchen.

I looked through the cabinets and finally found some sleeping pills.i grabbed a glass of water and put the pill into my mouth and swallowed it with water.

I slowly walked back upstairs and into my room.i hopped into bed and looked at my balcony.i could see the outside through the balcony from here.

I even saw a forest from a far away distance.something moving like the speed of light moved across the woods.huh?

I blinked and there was nothing there.i looked closely but there was nothing there.maybe the sleeping pill are making me see things.

I closed my eyes and instantly fell back asleep.

.......

" AHHH" I screamed as I sat up from my bed.i was panting.beads of sweat were rolling down my forehead.

I had a nightmare of my parents again.aunt Ellie burst through the door." Callie are you alright?!" Aunt Ellie asked with a worried and concerned expression.

I smiled at her concern." Aunt Ellie I'm okay" I said giving her a small smile." Are you sure" she asked." Yes I'm sure" I said.she nodded and smiled at me.

I unlocked my phone and my eyes widened.it was Monday!! I thought today was Sunday! Ugh I have school today.i hate being the new girl.

I sighed.i just have to look down and mind my own business.i hopped off my bed and walked in the bathroom.i gasped as I saw my reflection in the bathroom mirror.

My hair looked like Afro!!i winced as I tried to comb my fingers through my hair.i frowned at the mirror.

I did my mourning routine and walked back to my room.i just de used to put on a blue v-neck shirt with skinny ripped jeans and my blue hightop converse.