Day 1

Life as we know it, is quite terrible these days. Everyone's dying, no love or happiness anymore, just plain old disgusting humans. All the same, bullying, drugs, parents who don't act like parents. Nothing seems to go right like it should, hope faded in this world, but for me, I've always lost hope since I came out of my mums womb. Ever since that day I took my first wift of fresh air, I knew I was going to end up in a terrible state.
It was an okay day today, being a teen was harsh, I was getting ready for school. Jeans on, shoes on, iron hair, brush teeth, band tee, the same as usual. School, get on bus, get harassed, go to all periods, get on bus. Home, bottles crashing, words thrown at each other. Every single fucking thing was the same, but the world kept revolving. It had its on problems to deal with.
May 12 8:00 am
Beep! Beep! Wake the hell up!
My eyes opened widely, thinking it was my mum screaming. I shut the alarm off, went to the bathroom and came back in my room. I stared at myself in the mirror. God, why did I have to be so skinny yet short. I swear I could pass off as a girl. I pulled on some ripped skinny jeans, a motionless in white tee, and bracelets. Many bracelets to hide the self mutilation that had been done the previous night. I straightened my bangs, applied a little eyeliner, and grabbed my school bag. Off to hell I went.
9:00 am
Words were thrown, punches occurred. Same old, same old. Everyone is or are assholes, I only had two friends out of this whole school. Their names were River and Dylan, both great friends, but I was the only single one in the group and still am. I just don't find myself capable of a girl or boy, even though some girls throw themselves at me. I like boys more, especially this one.. I known him since third grade, his name was Xavier. God, he was so adorable. Blue eyes, black hair, he could've been an Andy Biersack look alike. The only thing was, he hated me.
"Yo, Wynter"
Dylan was calling me, I didn't really feel like answering until he threw a book at me, I turned around.
"Yesss?"
I held the s for awhile until he spoke.
"Wait for meee, its lunch period"

I waited as he rushed over picking up his book and smiling. God he was so tall, 6'1 and I was only 5'0. Everyone was taller then.
11:30 am
Dylan and River were having a mini food fight as I was texting this kid, Jonathon. He was cute, sweet. Last Christmas he shipped off his monster beanie to me.

'Haiiiii *huggles*' he wrote to me, I smiled.
'Heyyy c:' I texted
'What's upppp' he texted
'Still in school, only a shit load more hours to go'
':c awhh' he started to spam me.
'Hey hey'
'I have newsss'
'I am moving'
'I'm moving to your town'
'I'm gonna be going to your school!!! C:'
I smiled widely, god I loved him he was perfect.
If only then I knew he was going to break my heart in the end, I would've been much happier now.
3:00 pm
School had ended, I was on the bus blasting my music. Kids yelling and screaming from all different grades. Three more stops till I was home. Once it came to my stop, a kid decided it would be funny to trip me down the bus stairs, which ended in me scraping my hand and arms up. I felt as if I was going to cry so I got up and ran. I locked the door once I got inside, and slouched down on the ground hugging my body to myself. As I was trying to calm down, it seemed as if my mom was home. Greattt something's bound to happen, that fucking alcoholic whore. I hated my mum with passion, she was just a plain old bitch. I got up went into my room, and stayed there the rest of the night. Nothing better to do. I did my homework got ready for bed, texted and fell asleep.