I'll see you soon, I promise (Chapter 1)

Harry's  Perspective;
  2015

" I'll see you soon lads, but first let's take a break and spend sometime with friends and family."  Liam had a smile on his lips and he was hugging us all one after one. He had decided to go on a really big holiday with his parents, I don't really remember where though.
He wrapped his arms around Niall and shortly after that he pulled me in for a big hug. " I'll miss you Harry, take care of yourself, get a haircut and make sure not to make a girl pregnant while I'm gone." I just rolled my eyes and gave him a smile. A small laugh escapes Louis mouth and he mumbled "As if" 
I gave him a glare and patted Liam on the shoulder and he went to grab his bag.
"Like I said, I'll see you soon lads." Then he was out the door and he didn't look back. Louis then left and it was only me and Niall left. "I think I'll miss you the most Harold. Your soft curls and your bad jokes." He laughed a bit and gave me a big hug. I sighed and hugged him back. "You'll be fine Niall. We'll meet up during the break and spend some time together." He looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes.
"You promise?" I smiled and nodded. "I promise Niall."

________________________
Sooo Hi guys!! This is my first fanfic here on Wattpad and I'm terrified, I'm so scared you guys ain't gonna like the story. I'd be happy and surprised if anyone actually would read it haha.. Like I said, it's my first time. And I also  just want to say that this is my story end my idea, if you want to post this anywhere you have to write/give credit that it's my story.