Chapter 2: Meeting A Demon

Im sorry! Last chapter i forgot to do something very important!

I DO NOT OWN KUROSHITSUJI/ BLACK BUTLER!!! Only my O.Cs!!!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She awakens in a grassy meadow where the breeze is flowing gently and blowing her lavender hair along with it. Theres a tree in the distance the long branches reaching out all at a certain length it seems. There was a dark figure laying within it, by the looks of it..it was an animal, not a large one, but an animal. The sky was blue, the clouds floating aimlessly in the large pool of blue.

Well theres no point in standing here...

She walked over to the tree slowly, unsure of what could happen if she were to make a wrong step..she was on her own. As she got closer, she could see that the animal in the tree was a fox whose fur was scarlet red, black furred paws and a white tipped tail, its eyes were a peircing blue...that seemed to be looking through her instead of at her..like it was looking at her soul.

I must be dreaming...or dead.. But if im dead wheres mama and papa? She thought, her head turning to look around. There was no one there but them.

"I can assure you that you are very much alive, but not much longer." A silky voice says, the voice moving through her ears like velvet. It wasnt something she was expecting to hear so suddenly. She looked around again for a gew moments, just to make sure that what she heard was real and not in her head. Her gaze slowly moved to the fox.

"Was that...no...fox cant talk.." She mutters, confusion written boldly on her face. She couldn't think of anything that could have spoken like that besides herself.
Of course it wa-

"It was me. You arent crazy...but im sure i can make you such." It snickers, a grin that fitted a fox sliding onto its face.

"This is preposterous..animals cant talk ..!" She mutters in disbelief before looking up as the fox spoke again.

"What is it that you wish? before you make it , I can not grant anyone life." He states clearly, wanting to make sure she knew what she couldnt do.  The fox stands and jumps down gracefully from the tree, looking down to her slightly. Its size was quite decieving since it was so high up in the tree.

Hazel thought about what had happened earlier, hearing her mothers screams, her fathers last words he didn't finish, and her own life seeming to fade away slowly ...

She stands up straight and looks at him. "I have two questions before my wish." She stats, her face completely wiped of emotion. Her eyes planted firmly on the fox. "What are you, and what's in it for you when I wish?"

When it hears this, a smirk appears on its face. "Simple, I am a demon. And for your wish you must trade your soul. I shall help and serve you till your wish is fulfilled and then I shall devour your soul." He answers, his eyes staring into hers.

My soul, huh? What have i got to lose? My family is gone..

"Ive made my decision." I say boldly.

"Now listen closely, once this contract is made, the gates of heaven shall never open for you. You will be dammed in hell for eternity. Are you sure?" He informs, his ears lightly twitching as his tail goes still.

"I agree with the terms of this contract."

The wind picks up, blowing her hair and ripping up the grass along with the tree, the beautiful sky growing dangerously dark. Everything goes up while the fox slowly emerges from the debris, his eyes turned a slight swimming pink...the two orbs the only thing she could see.

"Very well,......young mistress."

Then everything goes black.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

DONT FORGET TO:

Vote

Comment

Like!!