Two|Tea And Scowns

Chapter Two

"What's going on here?" Oh that voice...I knew very well who that was...The man every Blackbutler...well almost every fangirl falls over, Sebastian Michaelis.

I turn my head towards the large stairs to see that tall sexy man staring down at me with a hard straight look that slowly made shivers crawl down my spin. Bard shrugged and blew another puff from his cigarette he then proceeded slipped it between his fingers before speaking "I don't know, We just came in here and found her here." He explained, his rough accent slipping off his tongue. Sebastian grunted and walked down the stairs, keeping a close eye on me.

I was full on freaking swooned by this point, Like god them demon eyes really
Attach to you!

He glided his eyes over to Finny and Bard as Sebastian cleared his throat "Finny how about you go weed the garden and water the plants" he paused to look towards the cook "And you Bard can go get dinner ready, And no flame thrower!" He finished. I was still perched on the ground with my mouth open and a few drool drops lining my lip.

Jesus I knew he was cute in the show but seeing him up close makes him 10 times more good looking! Ohhhhh I so want to see Grell now! I bet he his way more cute then in the show!

Sebastian placed his hand out in front of me waiting for me to grab it, I stared at his hand for a moment then finally rested my fingers on his palm so he could get me back to my feet. He fixed his glove and looked at me "It is nice to meet you Madam, Now I would be pleased to know why your here?" He asked with a cold but questioningly look.

Wait...How the bloody Levi did I get here?, All I remember is a light surrounding me and poof I'm here!

I started off by what I remember to the Butler which really wasn't much but it seemed to convince him in a way. He nodded "That's quite... something, Now if you don't mind I believe my master would like to know what's going on. Follow me." He led me up some stairs then up some more which made my feet ache, but what really amazed me was how swiftly Sebastian walked like you really don't notice these things in the show to be honest!. Like of course he's a kickass fighter and of course he is one hell of a Butler.

We stopped by a wooden door as he moved out of the way to turned the knob and opened the door for me "Ladies first." He smirked. I walked in and almost fainted on the floor to see the one and only Ciel PhantomHive sitting in his office chair with a scown and tea to his lips.

Oh.My.God. It's really him! Ciel Phantomhive!

Ciel set the cup down and looked up, moving his black bangs out of the way to get a good look at the fangirl flipping out in front of him.

Sebastian moved beside him and whispered in his ear for god knows what he said. Ciel dipped his head and looked at me "So, I see you'll be a guest of the Phantomhive residences till you get back to where ever you came from." He said in a harsh tone but I really didn't take that to heart. Like that's just how Ciel his, he doesn't have a heart.

But this is where I am, And to be honest I don't want to go back.