° Leo {VIXX} °

"You must be the new student." Your new teacher said as you walked into your new classroom. It was your first day at this school and you were extremely nervous, hoping that nothing wrong would happen today.

"N-Ne.." you said shyly, looking down at your shoes. The teacher smiled and pointed to a seat in the back. "You can sit by Taekwoon, raise your hand please." You saw a tall guy with light blonde hair and dark mysterious eyes raise his slender hand. A blush made it's way on your cheeks, walking to the back and sitting beside him.

"H-Hi I'm ____." You said shyly, glancing up at him and smiling a bit. He looked at you and smiled a bit,  biting his lips and waving at you. Your heart beat out of control at that little movement he did, gosh he was so handsome.

A few months later you and Taekwoon were walking to your house. You guys had grown closer over the last few months, talking everyday and hanging with each other. "Yah Taekwoonie, put me down." You giggled. He had you over his shoulder, walking up the sidewalk that led to your house.

"Ani. You've been mean to me all day." He said, going to your door and walking into your house. You stopped struggling and just laid there, laughing as he carried you to your room and threw you on the bed. His dark brown eyes were filled with amusement, sitting on the edge of you bed. The way he looked at you made your heart flutter, you had huge crush on him but he didn't see that.

"____, can I tell you something?" He asked you, nervously playing his fingers. You were nervous now. What if something was wrong with him? What if he didn't want to be your friend anymore? You looked at him and bit your lip, crossing your legs and nodding.

"Okay..so I met this girl a few months ago and I really like her. I mean she's so beautiful and sweet but I don't know how to tell her." He said. Your heart broke, feeling tears well up in your eyes. He loved someone else. Even after you've tried to give him clues you just weren't good enough for him.

"Um...you should just tell her. Girls like guys who are honest about what they want." She mumbled, looking down to hide the small tears forming in your eyes. He nodded and smiled, standing up. "Thank you ___-ah I'll see you tomorrow." He said happily before leaving your house. You started to cry, gripping your pillow as you felt your heart break in two.  The next day you didn't even go to school, you just stayed in bed and cried.

It was around 9:00 when you heard someone knock on your door. You stood up and slowly walked to the door, opening it. Taekwoon was standing there with roses, smiling at you. Your eyes widened and looked at him. "T-Taekwoon?"

He smiled. "___ I really like you and I know this is kind of cheesy but you make my heart skip a beat everytime you do something. I just really like you and I want you to know that...so will you go out with me?"

You smiled and jumped into his arms, wrapping your arms around his neck and pressing your lips against his..

_______________________

Hey guys! I finally had time to write :) I hope you like it  sorry If I had mistakes