Chapter 15 Part 2

Magsimula sa umpisa

“Oh…. Why didn’t you tell me.. bigla bigla mo na lang tinanggal yung topper ko!” I said while I felt him plastering a cool metal at my back that it makes me shiver.

“Sorry.. I was just excited… I just talked to  Jin and what the heck!!!! Why didn’t we think of this before!” He said.. sounding so excited… while putting a few more plasters at my back.

“ Ok.. turn around…. “ I did what he said then he gave me a flashlight

“Can you hold this flashlight and focus on the pendant please…. “

He plastered the pendant on my chest…. At yumuko sya so his face is right in from of my chest….

“OH GOSH… josh.. this is waaayyy to awkward for me…. “ I said while I felt my face heat up…. His face was just too close to my… AHEM….. this is waaaayyy to much for my liking….

“Hey.. steady on the light… I’m adjusting things here…. You’ll thank me later when I’m done…. “

My jaw dropped!!!! If anyone sees us… EWAN KO NA LANG!!!!!

AAAARGGGGG!!!! ANO BA TONG TAONG TO!!!!!!!!  

I took a deep breath …

Ok.. he’s just my brother…… I know that he’s not a maniac or somethings…. And he’s just excited to execute a certain experiment and I’m his lab rat….

“2 pendants…. Why didn’t I think of this before!!!” He said talking to himself.. “It’s really like doubling the protection and boxing it out of danger….. ” then he blubber something in Korean…. Hala.. he’s already lost in his own world… While I’m here feeling as awkward as ever!!!!

“Just hurry up ok…. Someone might see us and they’ll get the wrong impression…….  “

Napatingin syang bigla sa kin…

“Uh… sure… Sorry…. “ he said as if he suddenly understand the awkward situation… I’m guessing that It hadn’t crossed his mind???!!!

Yeah… that’s Josh…. So dense!!!!

 “ Sorry Chloe…. Almost done… “ bigla nyang minadali yung ginagawa nya.

He adjusted something on the pendant and secured it again with plasters…. “Just to make sure… “ He said assuring me….

 “ All done!”

I looked at his art work and groaned… “ So this is what ironman feels like… “

He smiled… “It’ll work wonders… trust me… and………. You look cute…” he said while pinching my nose.. then he called someone on his cp then walked away… I’m guessing…. He’s talking to Dr. Jin….

I feel kindda funny right now… ticklish funny…. But I can fell a lot of energy coming from both of the pendants… it’s like rejuvenating energy to my heart .. and there’s this sudden adrenaline rush!!!

“Woa!!!” I said out loud as I put on my topper again….

“So… it seems that you and Josh are getting o lot more cozier than usual? “ someone said in a veerrryyy sarcastic voice.

I jumped!

“Gosh Dyllan!!!! You’re giving me a heart attack!!!!” I said while putting a my hand over mu chest….

Suddenly he looked concerned, at lumapit sya sa kin…. “Are you alright?” he said.. holding both of my arms, as if he’s trying to support me…

OF COURSE I’M NOT!!! YOU’RE WAY TO CLOSE FOR MY LIKING!!!!.....  I thought to myself..

I took a deep breath…. I got goose bumps all over, not because of the chilly air.. but I guess… because of his touch?