Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Chloe

Yehey! It’s Friday night! I SURVIVED MY 1ST WEEK IN FALCON!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!! No weekend classes… time to unwind! I just got out from the science building… papunta na sana ako sa shuttle station but then.. I decided to walk, just to clear my mind and to unload some of the stress in my body… grabe!!! Sobrang stressed ako!!! it’s not good for my health… I need to always stay calm and leveled.. masyado akong na-stress nitong week na to especially sa na-witness ko nung Wednesday night…

Wednesday night….

My mind drifted off to Dyllan….

What happened to him? Kelan pa sya naging player? If I can remember it correctly, he has high respect for women, and he hates whiny girls! But his actions was sooo contradicting to what I saw 2 nights ago. That wasn’t the Dyllan I know, my best buddy… Did I hurt him that much to make him the man he is right now? I intended to talk to him after that fateful prom night, but I never had the chance. As much as I wanted to see him, to come clean and explain to him all the things that I’ve been going thru, to tell him the truth about my predicament, but unfortunately…. I never had the chance… after I ran away from him, I was rushed to the hospital that night and the next thing I new, I was already in the States, and I was sleeping for nearly 5 months… All contact to Dyllan was gone. My mom took my cellphone and she doesn’t want me to contact anybody until I’ve recovered… Since then, hindi ko na nakita o nakausap man lang si Dyllan… he changed his number at walang nakakaalam kung paano sya ma-contact.

 I can never forget the hurt in his face when I ran away from him… I was sooo unfair to him, why didn’t I trust him enough… I shouldn’t have left him, but what can I do? My old heart betrayed me….

That thought makes me a little more troubled and I felt a slight sting across my heart….

Hinawakan ko ang dibdib ko….

NO no no no… I can’t afford to let this happen to me again!  I have to think happy thoughts right now!!!! I can’t afford a relapse!...

I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply…. Just clear your mind Chloe…. I tried to smile and focus on the beauty of my surrounding…. This place is really amazing… I haven’t explored some parts of it,, maybe I’ll do it tomorrow… I closed my eyes again…. Taking deep breaths, and slowly I can feel the stress coming out of my body…. I smiled and BLAG!

OUCH!!!!!!

Napaupo ako sa impact ng pagkakabunggo ko…. Hinawakan ko ang noo ko…. ARAY NAMAN!!!! Serves me right for not looking where I’m going! Tinignan ko kung ano yung nabunggo ko… ang sakit e!!!! SHOCKS! Tumama ako sa lamppost! Haaaayyyy… how embarrassing can this be!!!! Tumingin ako sa paligid… hoping na walang nakakita sa clumsiness ko….hmmmmmm  mukhang wala namang naka witness… mabuti naman…. heheheheh…..

Pero….

Parang may nagpipigil ng tawa sa likod ko….. OH GOSH!!! May audience pala ko!!!! WAAAAAA!!!!

Hindi ko pa man din nakikita yung taong nasa likod ko, namula na ako ng husto….

“Hey miss, are you alright?” said the guy behind me….

Tumingin ako sa likod ko…..

DAMN IT!!!! Of all the people to witness my one minute of clumsiness!!!! AAAARRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!

“need a hand?” Sabi ni Charles and without waiting for an answer, he helped me get up on my feet… Gosh! He is more handsome up close! At hindi sya mukhang antipatiko… mukhang mabait… gentleman pa…. At hindi sya mukhang mayabang despite off all the attention that he’s getting… At gravy!! Ang bango nya!!!! Ang sarap nyang singhutin! Hihihihihihihi!!!!