One

"Kobe, could you go out and get some groceries?! We're running low!" You yell at your roommate.

"Couldn't you? I did it last time!" He yells back from the living room.

"No actually you didn't, your boyfriends came over and I had to do it!" You say teasing, they were just his buddies but it made it awkward and he was being a dick so you thought he deserved it.

"(Y/N) please?" He says in a whiny voice.

"Ugh fine but I'm not doing it next time!" You exclaim walking into the living room. Kobe and his two buddies were playing a basketball video game.

"Dude she's like your bitch." his asshole friend Tate says not noticing your presence in the room.

"Excuse me? I can literally kick you out right now." You say with an annoyed laugh.

"Dude not cool, really what the hell." Kobe says and looks at you with a sorry expression.

"Well it's true? You get everything for him." The asshole says.

"Ok first of all I'm getting groceries. Which I also eat, second of all what the hell is your problem?" You say, face red with anger. Kobe and his other friend exchange awkward looks as you and Tate  get into a heated argument. "Kobe, aren't you going to back me up on this?" You say looking at him.

"Woah woah woah woah woah guys I'm not getting in this, I'm not even here." He says with wide eyes his quiet friend agreeing with a nod and they resume their basketball game. Tate looking back to the screen with a smug smirk on his face.

"Ok, sick of this shit." You mutter to yourself and walk over to the tv unplugging it which they all groan at.
You storm out of the house. Shit I forgot to ask for his keys. You step out into the cold night, the whole dark atmosphere giving you goosebumps, you start walking down the side walk the street lights casting an eerie glow. You here footsteps behind you but you ignore it, it was a sidewalk where people are allowed to walk so you weren't worried. "You know what? Fuck groceries, I'm going out to enjoy myself." You say out loud.
~
You stumble out onto the side walk hours later, you check your phone.

4 missed calls Kobe
6 messages Kobe
You check the messages.
Message 1: (Y/N), where the hell are you? I thought you were just getting groceries? It's been 2 hours?
Message 2: (Y/N), I'm sorry the boys are gone. Come home.
Message 3: I'm coming to get you, where are you.
Message 4: It's 2AM I'm going to bed soon please get your ass home, I'm worried about you it's really dangerous out there.
Message 5: I'm about to call the cops (Y/N), it's almost 3.
Message 6: Goodnight please be safe.

"Aww he really cares about me." you say to yourself.

"What's a small cute lass like you doing all alone in a dangerous place like this?" You hear a dark voice say behind you.