You killed my BEST friend (BTR story)

Logan's P.O.V

I was pacing in the waiting room, Kendall just got shot by none other than his dad,who left him, and his two other brothers, and their mom when he was seven.

"Logan, stop pacing everything is gonna be fine" Carlos says trying to calm me down

"what if Kendall is dead?" I ask still pacing the floor "what are we gonna tell his family? What are we gonna tell our fans!? What are we gon-" I was interrupted by Carlos putting his hand over my mouth.

"stop freaking out, you're giving me a headache" he said annoyed

"Do you even care that our friend might be dead!" I exclaimed

"I think what Carlos meant," James said in a careful voice cause he knew I was on the edge of punching Carlos in the face "is that you need to stop worrying, everything will be fine"

"I hope everything is okay" I say worried.

(ten minutes later)

Carlos's P.O.V

Kendall's doctor walks out of the room and heads toward us with a sympathetic look on his face.

"Oh no" I thought

"I'm sorry" Kendall's doctor says to us "but he's gone, he lost to much blood"

All of a sudden I hear something or someone hit the floor, then I hear Logan crying. The fact that Kendall was dead must have made him snap. I got down next to him and my arm around his shoulders.

"I'm sorry Logan" I said to him.

"I'm gonna kill him" Logan practically wishpered when he stopped crying.

"Who? Who are you gonna kill?" I asked confused, who would he want to kill?

"Kendall's stupid dad" Logan said standing up pushing my arm off of him.

"Du-" before I could finish saying anything Logan ran off to Kendall's room.

Logan's P.O.V

I ran to Kendall's room and locked the door behind me. I looked at Kendall in his hospital bed, sheets over his head. I walked over to his bed and pulled the sheets down.

"I'm sorry this happened," I said to his lifeless body "I shouldn't have let you back in there"

FLASHBACK (still Logan's P.O.V)

"I'm gonna go to the store," Kendall said to me when he walked in the living room "I need to go get some groceries, do you wanna come?" he asked

"I'll meet you there in a bit" I said in response while I was reading the script to the show.

Me and Kendall lived with each other, we meet before BTR and I was kicked out of my apartment cause I couldn't pay my rent, so Kendall let me live with him.

"okay, I'll be back in a little bit" he said as he grabbed his keys and walked out the door.

~ten minutes later~

Gunshots were fired so I ran to the window, and sure enough Kendall was across the street on the ground with blood around him, I ran over to him and then the ambulance showed up.

END OF FLASHBACK

No ones P.O.V

Logan sits at the end of Kendall's bed, then he feels someone put there hand on his shoulder. He looks behind him but sees Kendall still dead, so he gets off the bed and turns to look at Kendall. He feels someone's hand on his shoulder again, he turns around and sees Kendall.

"K-Kendall, but you..... huh" Logan says confused

"I need you to get rid of my dad," Kendall's ghost says "if you don't he will get rid of everyone, there is also a secret that no one knows about but me and my girlfriend, Katelyn"

"But why do I need to know that?" Logan asked

"Cause you're my best friend, and you should be the first one to know" Kendall says before he disappears.