chapter 25

(Y/n) pov

I wake up and im not greeted with the sun beeming through the curtains, but a gray cloudy day. I get up rubbing my eye and opening the curtain expecting rain but surprised when i see the layers of snow on the ground. I rush to get my phone. Trying to fast to get the darn thing on i almost dropped it when i saw the date.

December 25, 2015

It was christmas...

I jump onto jack trying to shake him awake. He groans trying to throw me off of him.

"Go away....i want to sleep...." he says.

"But jack!....its christmas....!" I whine.

At the word christmas he shoots up like a rocket. He grabbed my hand and jumped out of bed.

"Come on woman! We's got presents to open!" He says.

So now we were like two children running down the hall hand in hand.

We made it to the living room and sat down infront of the tree like mark. (Yep mark's still the same childish guy!) We stare at each other for a moment before diving into the sea of presents.

I pick up a black and white present. I rip it open to reveal a sketchbook with new everything.

"Thanks santa" i joke.

Jack rips open a green one and he got socks.

"Awww man!" He whines like a little child.

"Jack look closely..." i say.

He looks closer and a huge smile appears on his face.

"There's sam's on me socks!!" He yells. He hugs the socks like there his best friend.

Mark opens one from me and he gets a mannequin.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!" He screams throwing it at the wall. It breaks into tiny peices while im over here laughing my ass off.

"I-its not funny..." mark says stuttering.

"Ok..ok...im sorry" i say wiping a tear from my eye.

After all the presents are opened...

I havent had a christmas with anyone in a long time....it feels so good to have people to spend the holidays with....

My thoughts were interupted when the.....doorbell rang...

Wait i dont have a doorbell.....

I cautiously open the door to reveal a group of people.

"Well hi there..." one of the guys speak up.

"Uhh who are you...?" I ask

They all look at me confused as well. I dont know them and they dont know me.

"Uhhhhhh mark! Jack!" I yell behind me.

Jack and mark come running in behind me.

"Whats wrong-" mark begins but stops himself but continues. "Guys! You made it!!"

"Yeah buddy why wouldnt we? Its christmas!" A man with a swedish accent cries out.

Mark beckons them in as i move out of the way. We all walk to the living room and sit on the couches or floor.

"Ok (y/n) i want to introduce you to my freinds..." mark says pointing to the people staring at me.

(Dark) he looked just like mark. Except for his pale skin, dark black hair and pitch black eyes. He wore a black t-shirt with a black leather jacket, blue jeans and combat boots.

'Note to self...dont mess with him....'

(Tiffany (ihascupquake)) she had purple hair down to her shoulders. A purple jacket with a white tank top, purple skirt and white highheels.

(Wade) he had short brown hair, a red shirt with a W on it,  khaks and dress shoes. And he had a smile that would make you smile.

(Pewds) he was the man with the swedish accent. He had dirty blonde hair combed to the side. A blue bro-fist shirt, dark blue jeans and nike's.

(Bob) he had short blonde hair, a purple muyskrem shirt, a(skirt! Naw im kiddin) gray jeans and cowboy boots. (Im runnin out of ideas! Dont yell at me! Im not a boy)

(And others but i ran out of ideas so use your "imagination")

And one person id thought i would never see again.....tyler

I run to my brother and jump into his open arms and i let the tears spill out.

"Its okay im here...." tyler says patting my back.

"Where were you (y/n)?" Tyler asks.

"Its al long story meant for another time......but i missed you everyday..." i tell him.

"And you too sis..." he says back.

See tyler was your twin brother from you childhood. He dissapeared one day and left you all alone. Until you met jack and mark and all hell broke loose. You were so happy to have him back. He's been gone your whole life but now....somehow he was back even though everyone said he had  died...only to hide the truth.

You turn your attention back on your sibling and for the rest of the day you actually had a nice day that wasnt filled with danger and death.

Until they busted through the front door.

"M-mom....d-dad?" You stutter.

Of course they didnt need an invitation to just ruin your one happy day......

Ahhhhhh i hate parents so much......man i wish i was an adult...yeah with a degree in computer science....

Yeah and i wish you'd shut up....

Hey nobody gets what they want....

Ehhh anyways can i do the outtro?

Go ahead im just waiting for christmas.

Anyways hope you guys like the christmas special! Stay updated for more! And i will see all you dudes in the next videoooooooo!