chapter 6

Y/n's pov
After you and jack talked you both headed inside and went to watch some pokemon.

Halfway through the show you looked over at jack to see him with his head in his hands. You shake your head and lean over to him and give him a big hug. He looks up and returns the hug.

"Im sorry for putting your life in danger..." he says.

"Jack...nothing has happened yet so don't be sorry. I love you and thats what matters." You tell him and he nods his head.

You lay down in his lap and snuggle up against him. He holds you close to him and absorb his body heat. You start to here a tiny, tiny, clicking sound but choos to ignore it. But when the sound gets louder you sit up fully aware of the situation.

Somebody was trying to break in.

You nudge jack a bit and he looks down upon you. You mouth the words to him. He understands and starts to get up when it all happened.

The front door slams open on full impact and three guys step in all in black masks. Two of the three go over to jack and start fighting him while the other guy comes and corners me.

"Ok sweetheart just come with me and nobody gets hurt ..." he says edging closer. I took self defense and my instinct kicked in so i kinda kicked him in the balls.

He crippled to the floor and i made my escape. I picked up a chair and went up behind a tall skinny guy. I almost wacked him on the head before the guy i kicked in the balls came up behind me and tackled me to the ground.

"Uh! Get off me!" I say trying to get him off of me. But im apparently not strong, becuase he goes and grabs my hands and ties them behind my back while grabbing a.........pen?

I laugh at him. "What are you gonna do with that?" I stifle between laughs. Well i got my question answered when he pressed the top and shocked me with it! My head hits the floor with a loud thud.

The last thing i saw was jack knocking them all out cold and rushing over to me, before the dark world.

Have a nice time reading this one kids.