Alpha - Prologue

My very first book, ever. Hope you like (: 

~~~~~~~~~~

The guy to the right is the "man" who was described."  Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darkness surrounded me. I took a couple of painful swallows,trying to moisten my parched mouth. My fingers touched my newly fresh wounds. I counldn't see well in the darkness. I leaned back into my chair feeling trembled and very tired. The silence is long and loud with things people aren't saying. I can't stand up look up and try to figure out who they were.

The Footsteps echo in the hallway. they get louder and louder, then they get faint and fainter, finally they trail away. Blurs of images rushed though my head making me groan in pain. The Pounding of my own heart beating, Filled my ears.

A Weird strangling sound starts in my chest, then comes out of my mouth making me jerk in pain. I'm crying, sobbing practically and gasping for air. I wipe my eyes and try not to shake but it makes me shake even harder. I can't Stop.

I managed to slow down my breathing,But my heart was still pounding.I tentatively put weight on my feet which I had no trouble standing and feeling each and every muscle spring back to live, ready for anything.

I'd be able to defend myself and even kill anything that came towards my way.

The Knob turned and the door swung inward and reveled a man. He had thick hair,deep brown like the color of black coffee, with deep black eyes. He opened his mouth to speak, but i shifted,  snarling at him. My muscles quivered as I  hunched down, angling for his throat.

His voice dropped low and he spoke slowly with a smirk " That's real cute, love. But unfortantly it doesnt work here.

I gnashed my teeth frustrated sidling along the floor, but we both knew i was feeling unsure of myself by every minute that passed.

"It's pretty simple, you run we kill you." he'd said so calmly that it took a moment for me to process the words that just came out of his mouth. I let out a sharp defending back of protest that turned into a evil laughter as i shifted into human form once again.

" I know this is hard for me to say.. But we need you." He whispered.

My Confusion buzzed loudly forcing me to swat it off like a pesty swarm of flies.

"It's not just the Elders that need you," he continued turning suddenly to pace in front of the door. "We've done everthing we can do.. It has fallen into your hands now."

He ran his hand through his sexy dark hair as he spoke. I considered bolthing, he was clearly distracted, but something about his manner mesmerized me, enough so that I didn't know if escape was what i really wanted anymore.

"We're asking you to put yourself into risk." He sighed.

"And why would I do that again" I questioned smirking to myself lightly.

I already knew the answer. I would risk ny life for ny pack, I'd protect them fron anything.

He stepped back and extended his arm, Clearing my path to the open door.

"Freedom" He pointed.

Wonderful.

--- teehee. Updating and fixing. X