Chapter 7 || Learning The Truth!

After, Kaname had made Zero become a Pure Blood again, he picked him up and started walking to the moon dorms where he can finish the process. While walking he simply see's, Aido and Kain outside patrolling the grounds.

"Zero, is Lord Kaname's younger brother" Aido said with surprise. "But that can't be right because the Kuran family only had 2 kids not 3" Kian comments. "It is true that my parents had 3 children, Haruka and Juri had Zero's memories erased" he says looking at them.

"Okay, we understand in the mean time we'll watch over the grounds to make sure no one enters the moon dorms" Aido says returning to his watch position. "Heh, I'm truly grateful".

-Kaname's POV-

After explaining the situation with, Aido and Kian he went back to what he was doing. He walks into his room gently laying, Zero on the bed while getting prepared what was coming next.

A little bit later, Zero opens his eyes scanning the room he's in and who's he with. He see's Kaname gently rubbing his head while looking down to see his neck wide open.

Kaname smiles when he see's his younger brother reaching out for him. "It's okay, Zero I know what you want to do" he says laying down on the bed. Zero, undoes Kaname's button down shirt, to the point he can easily bite his neck. Without waiting, Zero bites while putting his arms around his neck to get a better position.

"This men's blood I'm devouring, is going through my entire body. I feel strange...something inside of me has change into someone else".

"I'm sorry, Zero for making you into this beast that craves for blood...so stop crying" he says holding him. He soon stops looking at his brother, like he's a monster.

"Did you see it" Kaname asks. "I did...it looked liked a frightening creature that's been changed up for so long" Zero says holding himself. "It's true, that creature you saw was none other than our uncle" he said.

"So...it's true then...mother and father did die that night to protecting me" he said with a tear going down his cheek. "Zero our parents didn't die in vein, they was protecting you from Rido" Kaname said wiping away his tear.

"Why? For what?" He asked. "Because, Rido was gonna kill you the moment he got his hands on you" Kaname said. "W-why was he gonna kill me?" He questioned. "Because your blood is rare out of the Kuran family, it's said that who ever drinks your blood to point of you dying they would get unbelievable powers" he says explaining.

"So that's why we're having this war, so he can drain to the point of dying" Zero said looking at Kaname. "Yes, he wants to finish what he started 4 years ago" Kaname says nodding his head. "But that's not gonna happen because I'm gonna kill him" he says with his fistful.

"Actually, your staying here where they can keep you out of trouble" Kaname said walking to the door. "What why?" He asked. "You just woken up and your powers aren't ready for battle yet". "You gotta be kidding me" Zero says flopping on the bed. "Sorry but I can't let you get hurt" he said leaving.

-Zero's POV-

"I'm not just gonna sit here and do nothing...I'm leaving rather he likes it or not" Zero says trying to open the door. Without noticing when, Kaname left he locked the door from the outside.

"That stupid Pure Blood, he freakin locked the door" he said. 'Well he never said without leaving through the window' he thought. Without even thinking, he jumps out the window but landing on his face.

Aido and Kian come over only to be disappointed when they see, Zero on the ground unconscious. "Well you get him or shall I?" Aido asked. "Sigh, I guess I'll get him" Kian said picking up the silver head. "Lord Kaname will not be happy when he finds his brother unconscious" Aido said with a worried face.