+o n e+

Helloooo! This is the real story this is the first chapter *yay*. I have a few things to say:
1- this story is kind of how do I say this- predictable! So bare with me 😂✌️

2- I'm kind of slow when it comes to updates, but I'll try my best to write ahead.

3- English isn't my first language so I'll probably have mistakes here and there.

I also want to thank my bootiful amazing friend chailarryy for making me the cover 😄

Well that's it enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hurry up! Your uncle is here, we're gonna be late!"

Road trips, I love road trips, but when they last a few days and when we are alone as a family, because they mostly leave me alone, I just listen to music watch the scenery.

This time it was different, we're going to go in a big bus, where they show you around. It's going to be full of families and strangers and it's going to be three weeks. But the worst thing of all of this is we're going with our uncle's family.
Now, I have nothing against my uncle's family it's just everyone will be busy with them, and I am not close with them so I'll be alone.

I grabbed my phone and made sure I have the earphones and charger, I grabbed my camera and made my way towards the door.

As I got out I see my older sister talking excitedly with my cousin, my little cousin and little brother are jumping around.
My brother called his best friend to come with him so he wouldn't be bored, so now I'm all alone because my only friend is having the time of her life in the Bahamas. Lucky piece of shit.

When we reached the location of the bus, I helped dad with the stuff because everyone went inside to get good seats.

I walked into the bus, it ws enormous, I could Already hear kids crying, people talking too loudly, and in the front seat was my uncle sitting he smiled at me I quickly returned it, next to him was an empty seat I guess that's for my dad.
Behind him was my mother and my uncle's wife chatting to themselves and giggling, they didn't even notice my presence.
Behind her was my little brother and my cousin, and then my sister and my cousin they were giggling and looking back at my brother and his bestfriend, Which I'm guessing my cousin has a crush on.
I made a mental note to ignore them when come near each other cause I know what will happen.

There was an empty seat behind my brother and there was a guy sitting next to the empty seat on the window side, his face was buried with a huge denim jacket he's wearing. His hair was minty green, but I couldn't really see his face since he hid it.

As I was making my way towards the seat my brother grabbed my hand, pulled me downwards and said,

"This guy seems weird, want me to switch you up with someone?"

I rolled my eyes at my brother, just because his hair is green doesn't mean he's weird.

"Nah, I'll mange" I replied.

When I sat down, the guy who was in charge of the tour stood up and started taking about all the amazing places we're gonna visit, and the amazing things we're gonna see, soon enough I lost my interest and played some music.

After awhile of saying stuff, and seeing people in the bus laugh, the guy stopped talking and the bus finally started moving, the only thing that I remember from all the stuff that guy said is the first stop is two hours away.

Hour 1

It's been an hour or so, and so far everything was boring my older sister called me over to sit with her and my cousin and I sat with them but all they talked about was how hot my brother's bestfriend was which made lose interest and go back to my seat.

My brother and his friend are still talking and the trip so far is really really boring.
And the guy next to me haven't made a single move since the bus moved, which made start thinking that maybe he's dead or something, but I never really cared enough to check.

After what felt like forever, the guy next to me moved.
I looked at him in the corner of my eyes, he looked around him, he seemed confused. He mumbled something but I couldn't hear it.

And then he looked at me and he kept staring and staring, I turned my head and looked at him and our eyes met.
He thought I'd turn away, because he was shocked when I continued to stare back at him with an imitating look, after a few minutes he broke our staring contest and looked at the window.

I ignored that saying that this guy just woke up and he's not aware of his surroundings.

After a few minutes I felt a weight on my shoulder, I immediately turn to see what is it,To find the guy who's sitting next to me sleeping on my shoulder, he's fixing his position as if it's totally normal to sleep on a stranger shoulder, like I've known him for years, he was still positioning his head on my shoulder trying to make himself as comfortable as ever.

That's when I got pissed off, like really pissed off.

"Just what the fuck do you think you're doing?"