Inro: Kayla and Griffin

Kayla (top):

HI!!!! IM SIX!!! I CANT TURN THE CAP OFF ON THA COMPUTER!!!!! oh. maddy fixed it. im told I get reely highper and xsited a lot. i don't have many friends except for Lucy, but she says that I can't be her friend cuz we never get dopted. but that's ok. She's secretly my friend. my favorite color is rainbow and i love carrots. My favorite animal is a puppy!! And my favorite fancy food is Mac-n-cheese. maddy says its time for bed so BYE BYE!!!! I THINK I BROKE THE CAP AGAIN!!!!

Griffin (bottom):

Hey, it's Maddy again. Kayla said if she gets a profile, so does Griffin. Ok, Griffin is three, and he can not read or write a WORD of English. I've tried to teach him the alphabet, but he can never sit still long enough to focus. (A/N: FORESHADOWING)

His favorite superheroes are Spider-Man, Ironman, Superman, and Batman. He can't tell the difference between DC and Marvels comics. He just knows that Superman and Batman are his top two favorite. His favorite luxurious food is Mac-n-Cheese.

They have no enemies as far as I know and their "friends" are really kids they hang out with at the orphanage. Griffin's "bet friend" I'd have to say is probably Cara, and her older brother Carter isn't all that bad. Anyway, that's all for now... Bye!