Chapter one: The life As A Second Commander

Your POV

It's been 2 weeks since the incident with Petra happened... But everything is back to normal now... Peaceful and cal-

"(Y/n)!? WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY CLEANING SUPPLIES?!!" My thoughts were interrupted by the shouting of my beloved man.

"Chill bro... It's just a prank bro.." I said turning around and laughing.

"DONT FUCKING BRO ME!!" He said angrily. He made his towards me and grabbed the book I was holding.

"Hey!" I said trying to get the book back.

"You have to kiss me first..." He said grinning.

"No way!" I said struggling to get the book back.

"Then I'll just throw this book on the pond outside..." He said ginning madly.

"I hate you shorty.." I said making my way towards him and pecking him on the lips.

"That's much better..." He said smiling and giving me back the book.

"Don't be late for our date tonight.." He said hugging me.

"I know.. Now go away I have to how this paper to hanji." I said jokingly pushing him away.

"Tch... Fine.." He said rolling his eyes at me. I laughed at him and left him in my room. I made my towards hanji's office or should I say LAB and knocked on it.

"Hanji! Open the damn door!" I said irritated... I've been knocking for 5 minutes. I knocked on it again and again. I had the urge to break down the door but hanji then opened it.

"Titan freak I've been knocking for 10 minutes now... What the hell are you doing?!" I said giving her a pouty face.

"Sorry I over slept..." She said yawning.

"Well that's very odd... I can definitely tell you didn't sleep for days by the eye bags under your eyes, pale skin, and messy hair. You should rest we can't risk having our mad scientist sick.. Tho I'm sure you have some kind of potion to heal your self.." I said laughing as I entered her office. I put down the papers and looked at her.

"You should really rest... Your look very sick.." I said touching her forehead.

"I'm fine.." She said coughing.

"That Doesn't say your alright to me at all..." I said pushing her to her couch.

"I'll be right back with medicine and some soup you stay right here ok?" I said grabbing her thick blanket and wrapping her pale weak body.

She only nod and sneezed. I looked at her worriedly and made my way towards the door closing it carefully not making a sound. I then started making my way towards the kitchen to make some soup.