Chapter thirty one: Reception Room

*Church bells*

The ringing of the church bells shook the ground as it indicates that the wedding is over. Both Levi and (Y/n)  the newlyweds walked out of the church to be greeted with loud cheering  and buzzing excitements from those who were dear to them.

They both looked at each other smiling lovingly as they both enter the carriage on there way to the reception place.

Your POV

Levi hold my hand tightly as we were headed to the reception place.

"What's wrong?" I asked smiling.

"Nothing.... Just exited." He said smiling back at me. I only laughed at him and looked out the carriage window.

' Through the days of suffering and agony always ends with a happy ending. But not everyone can obtain it... But we both did all we can... And finally were here.... Ready to start a whole new journey..' I thought smiling.

The carriage came to a halt as Levi opened the door for both of us. He came out first and held my hand to help me out of the carriage. We both smiled as we were greeted with many colourful flowers at the venue. We both entered hand in hand as we were greeted back by our friends and family.

The wedding and venue coordinator told us to sit in the front facing everybody. We both headed towards the seats. Levi pulled the chair for me and smiled at him.

"Why thank you Mr. Levi Ackerman..." I said teasing.

"Your welcome Mrs. (Y/n) Ackerman..." Levi said winking. I blushed and we both laughed. Then the venue started.

~time skip brought to you by windex and tide~

Everyone was having fun as music filled the air. (They don't have electronics on the AOT but think of it as like a band playing music with some kind of maybe wooden drums or a wooden flute... Or a wooden mic😂😂 if possible but probably not 😂)

As me and Levi were talking I saw hanji in the corner of my eye and saw her walking towards the kitchen door to make sure everything was alright with the food and beverages.

I soon saw Erwin following after her.... And then that's when I heard a light bulb like sound at the top of my head.