Pewdiepie (Felix) and Liz

• Dedicated to The person who voted but did not leave a comment. WHAT'S YO NAME???

Pewds and Liz

"Felix, are you using my heels?" I asked curiously at him in my British accent.

"No."

"Seriously, why?" I say quietly to myself. He is doing another pewds does everything and answering all his twitter questions (and some he had put in himself). I got up off the inflatable chair that I had been painting my nails on and blew my cherry coloured toenails quickly before hopping downstairs to my boyfriend. I skipped into the kitchen to see what he was doing.

"Heyo, shall I start"- oh. He was spanking an apple whilst licking his toe. Really? I burst out laughing and he turned to me and smiled.

"Start what?" Felix asked casually. I haven't got use to that and I've been with him for a year today. I am making a fancy sea food platter and for tea we are going out to a restaurant somewhere. I got him a Rolex watch, a candy floss spinner and a Kinect game that he has wanted for ages - Kinectimals.

"Lunch, we might as well have it now cause we are having a late tea. Go out!" I told him and shooed him away before grabbing a big, wooden box that had lobster, prawns, shrimp, scampi and mussels in it. I set to work cooking them and Felix, well, was being Felix. I sorted the shrimps and prawns out speedily and binned the left over head, legs, arms and butt.

Once I finished cooking and beheading the fish, I set the table and called Felix in from the garden area part thing (slide). We happily munched our delicious (if I may say so myself) meal and discussed what we had got for each other, occasionally dropping clues.

"You do like blue don't you?" he quizzed me for the fifth time today.

"Yes, gees. It's my favourite colour. Duh," I smiled and shook my head at him.

"What have you got for me?" he asked doing a puppy dog (drunk weirdo) face. I just shook my head and he sighed.

"I am not telling you. Can we please change the subject? Why don't we chat about what we can get for our dogs?" I suggested with slight uneasiness as I felt more and more doubts about whether or not he would like his gifts.

"Sure babe. So is blue definitely your favourite colour?" he repeated himself yet again annoyingly.

"Stop asking me that!" I demanded.

"Make me," he said and did weird 'competitive' eyebrows.

"Ok," I smirked and as he opened his mouth to speak, interrupted him by giving him a short, sweet first kiss. He kissed back and I smiled but eventually broke us apart before things got to heated.

"Ohh ... um," he exclaimed in shock.

"So, where are we going tonight?" I asked casually. He widened and shut his mouth like a goldfish for a few minutes before. Get used to that!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it. Check out cornishpastie's (Liz's) comment. It's only short but you get the idea. I've already done her a one shot. Send me a video off you doing the dance to 'fame from Just Dance via video link and the best one gets a one shot. Dress up and have fun, lol. You dirty minded people. That's the other reason I didn't take the story so far (blame yourself, jk jk). I'll put a video on the side if you don't have the game. Good luck! :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

DANCE!!!

- Lucy :)