You and Niall! xxx

Since I didn't have any comments about applications in 5 days I'm gonna write this. Please read it! :)

Your POV

"Hey guys!" I smiled and ran up to the smiling weirdo's.

"(Y/N)! I missed you so much!" all the boys exclaimed and you giggle as a single, salty tear runs down your face.

"Geesh, it is really strange to finally be back in London. I honestly thought you had forgot me," your lips tugged into a smile and a look of concern spread across all their faces.

"We could never forget you. What is the comparison between six months away and a life times friendship?" Louis asked and pulled us all in for a group hug.

"So, how are Autumn, Meg and Angel?" I questioned.

"I finally got the guts to ask Autumn out and Liam pro" - "I proposed to Meg and we are getting married in two weeks!" Liam interrupted Harry.

"Wow! I'm so proud of you! My boys are finally growing up!" I sobbed softly as Niall comforted me.

"Hey, um ... so, do you want to be my maid of honour?" Liam asked and I nodded happily.

"Yaya!" I laughed at his awkwardness as he smiled.

We all held hands and skipped home together like a cheesy movie ending was being re-enacted. They were all like brothers to me, except Niall. I had always had a soft spot for Niall. After all, he was the one who found me there. I was crumpled and destroyed. A gang of thieves had just attacked me and I felt hopeless. They took £100 or more and my phone. He saved me, I trusted him and still do.

Now I had fallen for him and I was falling hard but it doesn't feel like falling, it feels like flying.

I said goodbye to the boys and jumped out the car when we arrived at mine and the girls apartment. They were all out (except Niall) bridesmaids dress shopping and they asked if I wanted to join them but I have major jet lag so I would probably fall asleep. I scrolled through my tweets and as there was nothing but hate and one or two nice messages, I switched on youtube instead. By now I was used to the hate and just laughed at peoples useless attempts to be hateful and spiteful.

They don't know me so why should I let them judge me? As I was re-watching every single video ever made by smosh, pewdiepie and all my favourite songs on youtube, my pocket vibrated.

"Oh Mickie you're so fine,

you're so fine you blow my mind,

Hey Mickie,

Hey, hey, hey Mickie

Oh Mickie you're so fine,

you're so fine you blow my mind,

Hey Mickie,

Hey, hey, hey Mickie," My phone signalled I had a new text.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

From: Winnie the pooh

To: Eeyore

Hey babe, wanna watch a movie? I was thinking maybe Pitch Perfect? :)

Niall xxx

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

From: Eeyore

To: Winnie the pooh

Sure! Be over in ten. I've got u a surprise.

(Y/N) xxx

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

From: W.T.P

To: Eeyore

Ooh, surprise! I got cookie dough and strawberry ice cream, ur favs! :)

C ya in a min.

Niall xxx

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Score! Lol, we were just friends but I make such a big deal of the time I spend with him and treasure it so much. I am sporting my eeyore onesie and look smashing, he he, yeah right. My hair is in a messy bun and I had no make up on whatsoever, make up just isn't my thing.

I grabbed the bag I had from 1z and headed towards the door. Meh, the neighbours probably think I'm weird but they already know that so why bother trying to impress?

I walked out through our wonderful garden with my marvellous water features and turned right, into the boys house.

"Hey Ni!" I shouted and he ran up behind me and jumped on my back.

"Hey (Y/N)!" he replied casually. I flopped him off my back and turned around to hand him the bag.

"Go change now," I commanded and he hopped up the stairs. I followed close behind but changed direction to go to the loo. Curse you mother nature.

"Ni!" I shouted when I was out.

"Coming!" he smiled and grabbed my hand, taking me downstairs.

We chatted and joked for the rest of the night and then we finally went to sleep.

"(Y/N), can I ask you something? Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked, smiling sheepishly.

"Yeah, sure!" I smiled and pecked his lips.

Best day ever!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

A/N

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it. C ya.

¤ ¤

>^<

(__)~