Linzi's Diary 10- The Missing Diary

Start from the beginning

The boys were in rehearsals before the European leg of the 'Never Gone' tour. During the break Brian wandered over and checked his phone. "Are you going to do that all day?" asked Howie. "No, I'm totally focused on this routine." "Are you sure?" "Yeah." "Kids first day at school?" "Yeah, oh man I am a mess. This is crazy right? We're about to leave for Europe in a few days and I can't spend it worrying about the kids." "But you will... are Linzi and the kids joining us in London?" "I hope so; she's going to talk to the midwife about it. I'll be happy when we finish in November, we'll get to spend the whole of Christmas with our families." "I am so looking forward to that... how's the whole moving thing going?" "Well we're in the house and she loves it, she's already started thinking about decorating... hey will you guys be okay with me bringing James along tomorrow? He has a hospital check up in the morning so it'll be easier if I just come straight from there to here." "I'm okay with that." Smiled Kevin. "Awesome, spending the afternoon with little dude." Smiled Nick. "Are you sure about that? You know he can dance better than you, you don't want him making you look bad." Grinned AJ. "Ha ha, well if that's going to be the case we best get back to work." Brian and Howie walk into the middle of the room and join everyone else.

James, Tom and Scott are sat at their table, Tom was drawing, Scott was doing some painting and James was playing with play dough. The other kids were looking at them. "I want mommy." Said Tom looking scared. "Stop staring." Scowled James. "Okay, what's going on? Are you boys okay?" "Teacher why do they look the same?" asked one of the children. "Ah well, these three are very special because they are identical triplets so that means they were born on the same day and all look the same." "Who is who?" "Well that's a good question, but you know you can ask them." "I know." Smiled Christian. "Scott is doing painting, Tom is doing drawing and James is made a horse with dough." She beamed again. "Thank you Christian, now I'm sure in time you will all remember which one is which. Okay, it's now time to tidy up and then I want you all sitting on the mat for story time." The kids all start to clean up.

AJ arrived back from rehearsals. "And that makes you Larger than life." Sang AJ "Thanks." Chuckled Linzi. "Oh, no I didn't mean you baby. I could never mean you." "You had a good day then? Where's Brian?" asked Jen. "He was still there dancing when I left... We certainly worked hard if that's what you mean, just hate that these days are going to fly by." "I know, but you're wanted around the world and you love your job. Me and Linzi will be fine together and we'll see you again in a few weeks, I know the kids are looking forward to it." "They boys only enjoy it because they get attention from all the girls. I'll let them be at the meet and greet again this time, they'll only get upset if I don't." Said AJ "Those kids will all end up more popular than you." "It's fun for them and it keeps them occupied while they're waiting for the show, you know they get restless in the seats." "Tell me about it, the whole reason we let the boys join you back stage was because they'd decided to run around the whole of Wembley Arena. And mostly because Alex had managed to run into some of your fans and got a cup of cola dropped on his head, we were lucky that he was your son otherwise they wouldn't have been too impressed." "That was funny though." "No it wasn't but at least the girls had a memorable night." "Talking of kids I think it's time to pick them up from school." Said Linzi standing up. She gets a text message on her phone. 'On way to get the kids, will pick you up from AJ's. Love you xx' "Okay, looks like Brian's picking the kids up." "Sweet, well looks like it'll be me picking our little ones up. See you girls again in a while." AJ grabbed his keys and left the house.

Brian is in the car, he has his music up and singing along. "Oh you can't be serious." He slowly stops the car and looks at his watch. "Oh she is going to kill me... will you move out of the way!!" a few cars move ahead of him. He spots a gap between some cars to the next road so he quickly drives forward, a car driving the opposite direction hits him. "This isn't happening right now!" he undoes his seat belt. "Ow! Great!" he gets out of the car holding his arm to his chest. "What do you think you were doing?" "I am so sorry, here I'll give you my insurance details." He writes them down on a piece of paper. "Again I am so sorry; I have to go because I'm late picking up my kids." Brian jumped in the car and drove off toward the school.